fu8ck you

because an insult from the internet effects me
xD
NOT!

Yer Waifu's Wife

Invisible Exhibitionist

User Image
------------------------
I can't speak for everyone but I think the reason I'm interested in the royal wedding was because there is so much tradition and history involved and we don't have a lot of that here. It's so glamorous!

Beloved Friend

It's a royal wedding you don't see everyday.
=]
Oh well, moving on.

Nene-pyon's Waifu

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I personally didn't care that much... I didn't know about it until it was over. What about people from other countries? Can't care too? o_o;

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Russian Flesh Tube
WE STOPPED BEING A SUBJECT OF THE BRITISH CENTURIES AGO. WHY DO AMERICANS CARE ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING?

Personally I don't care but if you look at the line up of 'reality' tv shows etc. it is obvious America likes a lot of drama and gossip. Personally I don't care to follow the every move of the prince or Charlie Sheen.

If you get 'real' TV in the US know that it could be worse. I live near the Canadian boarder and all I get over the air are two stations - both Canadian owned. OMG they were obsessed about talking about the wedding. At least it caused them to dial down the talk about Justin Bieber for a while.

Greedy Bloodsucker

This is why:

The prince and princess have inherited leaderships. They have a huge income without having to work for a living. This is slowly becoming the target of societies in the US, UK, and Canada, and it is replacing the idea of capitalism. People in Western countries no longer want to work for what they want. They want instant results without hard effort, and these two people marrying is that exact idea personified. Millions of dollars for a wedding centered around two people that don't even work for a living? Everyone would like a piece of that.
xXiTaXx
because its the only place where they still have kings and queens and people want to see it. It's not like America will ever have an event like that.

Greedy Bloodsucker

Rezonex
xXiTaXx
because its the only place where they still have kings and queens and people want to see it. It's not like America will ever have an event like that.

America knows better than to make American leadership even more of a laughingstock than it already is. Bush and Obama need not wear funny hats and walk down the red carpet of a psuedo-Catholic fashion show like this "Royal Wedding".
We secretly don't. nor do we care about how Brad and Angelina are doing... then again, there are a few of us who need a distraction from our own problems! =/

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Americans like different cultures and stuff. The English are our friends and allies. heart
Natharek
Rezonex
xXiTaXx

America knows better than to make American leadership even more of a laughingstock than it already is. Bush and Obama need not wear funny hats and walk down the red carpet of a psuedo-Catholic fashion show like this "Royal Wedding".

The Royal Family doesn't lead Britain. The British government does.

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I personally don't give a damn about the wedding or any of those people. To me, they are just 2 very rich British people who will always have more money than me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff