Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
How many of you Gaians watch the Royal Wedding ?

And who thought that Kate's Dress was really , really pretty ?

I think Gaia should do a tribute to them with some knock off items . But that's only what "I" think . Just so you guys know .
I didnt watch it why should i get up really early to see people i have never even talked to before get married ???? sweatdrop

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
karlycupcake
I didnt watch it why should i get up really early to see people i have never even talked to before get married ???? sweatdrop

Well , it's not everyday that you see a Prince get married . Even though I think it was worth watching . What I think actully .
I forgot all about it. But when I got to work, its all everyone was talking about. The dress was very nice, not too modern but with a common-sense train. Nothing like trying to walk down the aisle with a 60 - 100 foot train. Princess Diana's was way, way, way too long. ninja
I got up to watch it at 3:45 AM. Normally, I wouldn't care, but one of my friends is an English exchange student and so everyone congregated at her dorm to eat English breakfast and share the experience with her. It was more fun than I expected!

Kawaii Shoujo

I didn't watch it because I never planned too... unfortunately my neighbor who was going to watch it didn't either because our area had a huge blackout and the power didn't come back on until this morning.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I didn't watch it, I mean yeah it was a prince and some random chick, but still! and besides the 'news' had it on all day after the wedding. scream

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
fairy-phoenix
I didn't watch it because I never planned too... unfortunately my neighbor who was going to watch it didn't either because our area had a huge blackout and the power didn't come back on until this morning.

You and your folks ok then ? In terms of blaclout .

Kawaii Shoujo

DSDragon star
fairy-phoenix

Yeah we're alright because we had a generator but needless to say... we were pissed at hydro, how much it cost us for gas for just two days, and not being able to shower.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
fairy-phoenix
DSDragon star
fairy-phoenix

Yeah we're alright because we had a generator but needless to say... we were pissed at hydro, how much it cost us for gas for just two days, and not being able to shower.

Not being able to shower ?! Oh that sucks . I ought to know how that feels . I had that happen once . During hurricans of course . sweatdrop
Well, you see. I hate the fact they still hold this crap for ''royality'' even if it's just a wedding, I think its really stupid how much money they put into it, unless he gave them money. Really, though,. the age of king's and prince's with queens and princesses are over with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff