Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
i saw a hat that looked like a lady gaga hat LOL it really did and it's hard to describe and its the 2nd one on the last row. and the first pic on the second row was the queen! it's not suppose to be funny!

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pandas941
Victoria Beckham's hat was crazy =P

More like stupid for someone who is supposed to have so much "style". I guess she wont need botox because she has absolutely no expression to get wrinkles from. SMILE VICTORIA!!!!!

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iTS FUN THAT THEY ALL GET TO WEAR HATS! did you see the mock, royals dancing down the aisle online today? It was funny.

5,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I think I wanted to cry after seeing Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the wedding.

Like seriously, someone mentioned they looked like the two step sisters from Cinderella, and that Kate was Cinderella.

That is pretty funny to think about it, but no seriously those hats made me think Lady Gaga was somewhere involved... confused

Unholy Slayer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the most ridiculous hat I've ever seen

Dangerous Hunter

Luoshan
The hat on the girl in the second picture, last row was...unique. xd I saw it on TV, and I couldn't stop looking at it.

I liked Victoria Beckham's hat and dress- beautiful as always. And did you SEE David Beckham? *swoon*
The dress Victoria wore was ugly it was shapeless.
the queen is so cute

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
luvbug5995
HAHA!!! so funny!!! the quenn looks like the tweety bird in her yellow outfit!!! i do believe that she looks like rubish!!! sweatdrop

My grandmother wore almost exactly the same outfit to my parents' wedding ... =D
HOTDOG! -chews his head off!-

User Image

- cheese_whine wine and dined with a hotdog hat cheese_whine -

Invisible Star

14,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Sachi Aray
Luoshan
The hat on the girl in the second picture, last row was...unique. xd I saw it on TV, and I couldn't stop looking at it.

I liked Victoria Beckham's hat and dress- beautiful as always. And did you SEE David Beckham? *swoon*
The dress Victoria wore was ugly it was shapeless.

OMG thank you for that statement. I though Victoria Beckham's dress looked like an oversize pillow case with the seams slit so she could put her arms and head through.

And Princess Beatrice's hat was the worst ever. I don't care that people consider the milliner who designed it to be an artist and that hat a work of art. That hat is U G L Y, it's ain't got no alibi, it's ugly! xd
xNuclearWonderlandx
luvbug5995
HAHA!!! so funny!!! the quenn looks like the tweety bird in her yellow outfit!!! i do believe that she looks like rubish!!! sweatdrop

My grandmother wore almost exactly the same outfit to my parents' wedding ... =D

oh well now i feel like complete rubish!!! im so sorry!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Luoshan

She's just upset because she's what? Fifth in line to the throne? She needs to find a new way to get limelight. XD

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
luvbug5995
xNuclearWonderlandx
luvbug5995

oh well now i feel like complete rubish!!! im so sorry!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

No, no, don't! We kinda laughed about it at home. =D partly the coincidence and partly 'cause ... well, nan's outfit was pretty bright. And w expected the Queen to be wearing blue of some sort. So don't sweat it. =D
xNuclearWonderlandx
luvbug5995
xNuclearWonderlandx
luvbug5995

No, no, don't! We kinda laughed about it at home. =D partly the coincidence and partly 'cause ... well, nan's outfit was pretty bright. And w expected the Queen to be wearing blue of some sort. So don't sweat it. =D

oh well that makes me feel much better!!! i was worried that ud think i was a plank!!!

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
cajunvoodoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the most ridiculous hat I've ever seen

i think look ridiculous as well, the first thing i thought of when Beatrice came out was " Oh they invited Lady Gaga" that was just wrong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff