Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Last I heard, she was just a Duchess (of Cambridge). I've been hearing people refer to her as Princess, but is she really one? I'm just wondering. ninja
Well,she did marry a prince. xD

Beloved Friend

Yeah i think Kate's a princess now smile
It was a good wedding
yes she is a princess

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i think she is both actually

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
People are referring to her that way, but she doesn't officially have that title and never will.

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
She's not a princess she's the Duchess of Cambridge.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i think shes a dutchess
She married royalty, but she isn't. People get this confused all the time. When Queen Elizabeth II married (i forgot his name) He became Dutch, and so has Catherine. Might i just say, I'd prefer her to be a lady then a commoner.

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
Catherine's title is Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Cambridge. She is indeed a princess or they would not call her Her Royal Highness. Besides, before Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married, Diana was not a princess.
NO SHE IS A FILTHY COMMONER talk2hand

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200
The queen's mother lived to be around a hundred, I believe. The queen could quite possibly outlive Prince Charles...if that happened...William would become King and Kate would become Queen. She is indeed a princess now...but their first formal title is Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Many more titles will come assuming they both live long and healthy lives together.

I wonder if royals sign pre-nups? Or is a pre-nup more an American thing? I also wonder if the pressure is still there for a queen or potential queen to have a male heir?
yea she is a princess smile

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She's married to the Prince.
I suppose that technically makes her a Princess now.
I keep wondering if, whenever William does become King, will that make her Queen or King's Consort?
Because although the British have a Queen, and she has a husband, he is NOT King.
: o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces