Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Whether or not it was just a name her parents liked or they did decide to name her after one of the Queen Katherine's we may never know but considering how it is I am glad that she is using her full name, it suits better with how the whole royal family is and it just sounds better on a whole then her using 'Kate'.

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Catherine
most people I know who are called K/Catherine or Kate, are nameed after Katherine Hepburn, rather then a queen.

Dapper Fatcat

Katherine or Catherine is really actually a normal everyday name. It's just a name ppl think of when they have a kid. It's true! My aunt named her kid Kathy. (Short for Katherine) and when I asked why, she just said it sounded cute. So from this day on, my cousin's name is called Katherine. See? It's just a regular name. No big deal.
Tori_Loves_Cheese
Katherine or Catherine is really actually a normal everyday name. It's just a name ppl think of when they have a kid. It's true! My aunt named her kid Kathy. (Short for Katherine) and when I asked why, she just said it sounded cute. So from this day on, my cousin's name is called Katherine. See? It's just a regular name. No big deal.
True but when you consider the fact that Kate is marrying into the royal family, Catherine sounds a lot more formal than Kate does.

Dapper Fatcat

piixiie love
Tori_Loves_Cheese
True but when you consider the fact that Kate is marrying into the royal family, Catherine sounds a lot more formal than Kate does.

Well yea, their both names so like, who cares?! Just names right?

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Everlasting your light will shine...
User Image

User Image

DIEDRICH FAN

User Image
...When all else fades

Quick Reply