Total Votes:[ 1681 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Of course they should marry commoners. Gotta refresh the gene pool whenever possible. Remember what happened with Victoria and the hemophilia gene.

Dangerous Hunter

Love has no social castes and transcends them.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Sure. Social hierarchies don't always determine what a person is like.
If you love someone, it should be irrespective of their status.
iMutt
Marry who you want...but maybe get a prenup first
lol...This! Prenups are a ROYAL MUST!

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I think so. not only is the royal family kind of just a figurehead today, but it's bad for royalty+royalty to intermix genetically. if you have the same, say, 4 families intermarrying you get crazy problems because their genes end up too similar.

so fresh blood is good!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Why not? He fell in love with her, didn't he? Plus, the Queen did approve of Kate Middleton, even if she didn't like her parents (particularly her mother).

Fashionable Millionaire

Why not? There's no such thing as "Social Status" for love. Go William! You and Kate have a happy marriage! biggrin

Festive Singing

27,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I'm gonna go with yes.

Or else they'll be inbreeding again. Do you really want the next royals to suffer from whatever mutations come out? Think about that ;D

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
The Admin
We want to know your thoughts! The big wedding is coming up but... Should Prince William really marry Kate Middleton? Should royalty marry commoners or should they stick to other royalty? Let us know!

stick to there own and they will get worse than they are. If they marry outside royalty they may improve their stock.

Ice-Cold Gaian

The Admin
We want to know your thoughts! The big wedding is coming up but... Should Prince William really marry Kate Middleton? Should royalty marry commoners or should they stick to other royalty? Let us know!

They quite obviously like each other very much, so no, I don't think Royals should marry other royals. They should marry who they like, in this case 'Will Wales' is getting the perfect girl for him by marrying a commoner!

Plus.....she's awesome! I mean, she could help England in the long run.

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Ah, the cliché old story. The regular girl falling in love with prince charming. Isn't that what we all dream of, or at least see it in 1001 movies on tv? c:
As for myself, I don't think it should matter out of which class you come. The class separation is something out of time to me, something that they did in medieval times to rule over a bigger area and stuff. c: These times it's not about power anymore, but marriage and things is about love. So why can't a prince marry the girl he loves? It'd be bullsh1t if he'd have to marry someone he doesn't love, only because of her status.

As for the prince himself, I can only wish him the best and hope their love'll last forever. c: heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff