Welcome to Gaia! ::

how do you feel about the wedding

Love it 0.67741935483871 67.7% [ 63 ]
Hate it 0.32258064516129 32.3% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >
moon-bean's avatar

Perfect Citizen

lol i accidentally clicked hate but i loved it.
Pure Blood Royalty's avatar

Beloved Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wall Street 200
Pure Blood Royalty's avatar

Beloved Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wall Street 200
([CandyKoRn])
Pure Blood Royalty
when they were having the time of their life i bet half of their country is starving......just saying

What the hell are you on about? England isn't exactly a third world country you retard.

ahuh but being the stupid person i am i know that england is so awesome it has no starving people like stupid america....if you want to know im using sarcasm
Mistress Dragonstar


I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore,


Feeling's mutual.

Quote:
but I will say this. At what point did I say death was positive?


You said the death of Osama is a good thing, therefore death is good and positive being another word for good or a substitute for.

Quote:
When I said something positive was happening, I was talking about the wedding.
Looks like you're another idiot who needs to learn to think before you type.


Or you need to specify more.

The funny thing is I'm clearly not the one who isn't thinking if you don't even know what you're saying and finally, it's also a matter of opinion if some one counts the wedding as something positive. Something you easily moved individuals can't understand.

Quote:

Go ahead, I'll just report you for harrassment.


I'll tell mommy because I can't defend myself.
Coward, you can't even cover your own a**, something I obviously gave you too much credit to do, idiot . 4laugh
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar


I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore,


Feeling's mutual.

Quote:
but I will say this. At what point did I say death was positive?


You said the death of Osama is a good thing, therefore death is good and positive being another word for good or a substitute for.

Quote:
When I said something positive was happening, I was talking about the wedding.
Looks like you're another idiot who needs to learn to think before you type.


Or you need to specify more.

The funny thing is I'm clearly not the one who isn't thinking if you don't even know what you're saying and finally, it's also a matter of opinion if some one counts the wedding as something positive. Something you easily moved individuals can't understand.

Quote:

Go ahead, I'll just report you for harrassment.


I'll tell mommy because I can't defend myself.
Coward, you can't even cover your own a**, something I obviously gave you too much credit to do, idiot . 4laugh

Wow, um...did you not understand the meaning of "I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore"? I know I'm being a bit hypocritical by replying but I'm just curious as to why you bothered replying to me if
1. I said I was done talking to you
2. The feeling was "mutual".
And what do you mean I don't know what I'm saying? I knew perfectly well what I meant when I said that the wedding was something positive. Not my fault if I apparently wasn't specific enough for your tiny mind to comprehend, idiot.
ALPB

first of all b***h


This is a great way to demonstrate how intelligent you are, especially when I'm not the one who is being a b***h. I advise you to view your own statements if you don't know what I mean.

Quote:
we didn't create the problom they attacked us on 9 11 are you from america because you don't know whats that is like to watch all those people screaming in pain and jumping out of the towers an all the broken familys and friends.


Appeal to emotion is not an argument and you are clearly lacking in other history America has had with Bin Ladens.

Quote:
we may not have created a solution but we have brought peace to those broken familys.


How exactly? You are guys are still in war and if you aren't too thick to realize Osama was not working alone.

Quote:
we didn't just cheer because we got him we cheered because we were remember the brave people who sacriviced themselfs and risked their lives to protect us.


The one track mind of this is too funny to take seriously.

Quote:
and that is not the same as those terrorist who probably celabrated when they stuck the towers.


Sure it can be.

Quote:
so you have no ******** idea enless you live here


That's bullshit, as we sent troops for you guys to another country you have no business in. Stop with your bullshit and thinking only of yourself.

Quote:
so keep your mouth shut because you don't understand how we feel. i am a proud american.


You can tell me how I feel, what I shouldn't feel, but I can't tell you such things because you just so happen to be American?

Get Out.
Mistress Dragonstar

Wow, um...did you not understand the meaning of "I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore"?


That's why you replied to me, right?

Quote:
I know I'm being a bit hypocritical by replying


So you do have some sense of responsibility? Fascinating.
Quote:

but I'm just curious as to why you bothered replying to me if
1. I said I was done talking to you
2. The feeling was "mutual".


You're obviously not done talking to me and I may have some thoughts on you, but that doesn't really disallow me from addressing your bullshit.


Quote:
And what do you mean I don't know what I'm saying?


Then you have more thinking to do.

Quote:
I knew perfectly well what I meant when I said that the wedding was something positive. Not my fault you didn't grasp that, idiot.


Yeah, it is douche bag. S.P.E.C.I.F.Y, it's also a little thing called miscommunication and given how you presented your thoughts on Osama's death, yeah, you do think it's positive.
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

Wow, um...did you not understand the meaning of "I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore"?


That's why you replied to me, right?

Quote:
I know I'm being a bit hypocritical by replying


So you do have some sense of responsibility? Fascinating.
Quote:

but I'm just curious as to why you bothered replying to me if
1. I said I was done talking to you
2. The feeling was "mutual".


You're obviously not done talking to me and I may have some thoughts on you, but that doesn't really disallow me from addressing your bullshit.


Quote:
And what do you mean I don't know what I'm saying?


Then you have more thinking to do.

Quote:
I knew perfectly well what I meant when I said that the wedding was something positive. Not my fault you didn't grasp that, idiot.


Yeah, it is douche bag. S.P.E.C.I.F.Y, it's also a little thing called miscommunication and given how you presented your thoughts on Osama's death, yeah, you do think it's positive.

Oh wow, you're still replying. I'm fascinated by your idiocy.
X-Raven Kittie's avatar

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I dont really care about the royal wedding because it is just a man and a lady get married who cares like who cares if its go on tv or stuff like that...

what if you had a wedding would you married a prince or a regular person and what if your wedding is on tv and stuff like that who really care about drama it gets annoying too much and too easily.... > surprised
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

Wow, um...did you not understand the meaning of "I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore"?


That's why you replied to me, right?

Quote:
I know I'm being a bit hypocritical by replying


So you do have some sense of responsibility? Fascinating.
Quote:

but I'm just curious as to why you bothered replying to me if
1. I said I was done talking to you
2. The feeling was "mutual".


You're obviously not done talking to me and I may have some thoughts on you, but that doesn't really disallow me from addressing your bullshit.


Quote:
And what do you mean I don't know what I'm saying?


Then you have more thinking to do.

Quote:
I knew perfectly well what I meant when I said that the wedding was something positive. Not my fault you didn't grasp that, idiot.


Yeah, it is douche bag. S.P.E.C.I.F.Y, it's also a little thing called miscommunication and given how you presented your thoughts on Osama's death, yeah, you do think it's positive.

Oh wow, you're still replying. I'm fascinated by your idiocy.


Couldn't I say the same about you, hypocrite?
Note; I'm not your mother, I'm going to let you get away with your bullshit. (=
([CandyKoRn])
Pure Blood Royalty
when they were having the time of their life i bet half of their country is starving......just saying

What the hell are you on about? England isn't exactly a third world country you retard.


The point still stands. People generally pay more mind to the supposed good than the supposed bad.
@ Mischief Finest: Wow, you're STILL replying. Bit useless now since you're on my Ignore list and therefore I can't read your comments, so why don't you just drop it now, huh? Kthnxbai.
Mirianata's avatar

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
I liked the royal wedding. Got up at 3:00 am to watch it.
Mischief Finest
ALPB

first of all b***h


This is a great way to demonstrate how intelligent you are, especially when I'm not the one who is being a b***h. I advise you to view your own statements if you don't know what I mean.

Quote:
we didn't create the problom they attacked us on 9 11 are you from america because you don't know whats that is like to watch all those people screaming in pain and jumping out of the towers an all the broken familys and friends.


Appeal to emotion is not an argument and you are clearly lacking in other history America has had with Bin Ladens.

Quote:
we may not have created a solution but we have brought peace to those broken familys.


How exactly? You are guys are still in war and if you aren't too thick to realize Osama was not working alone.

Quote:
we didn't just cheer because we got him we cheered because we were remember the brave people who sacriviced themselfs and risked their lives to protect us.


The one track mind of this is too funny to take seriously.

Quote:
and that is not the same as those terrorist who probably celabrated when they stuck the towers.


Sure it can be.

Quote:
so you have no ******** idea enless you live here


That's bullshit, as we sent troops for you guys to another country you have no business in. Stop with your bullshit and thinking only of yourself.

Quote:
so keep your mouth shut because you don't understand how we feel. i am a proud american.


You can tell me how I feel, what I shouldn't feel, but I can't tell you such things because you just so happen to be American?

Get Out.

wow you really are a b***h telling me to look at my own actions when yours are no better you are just that same as me. and you no nothing about my country. you piss everyone of and your a heartless person. not wanting the whole feeling and emtional thing be in this. and we know that osma was not working alone. go look up those images and videos of the towers and see how you feel then. and since you know everything tell what the hell do you think people should do huh. no i am not lacking in history we were over there before 9 11. there was trouble then miss know it all. i am bashing you because you don't get it and its not because your not an america people from other countrys are great. its nice to have friends. which clearly you probably don't have many by the way you talk. thinking your smarter and better than everyone else and don't give a damn about a persons feelings. no i am not telling you what you feel or don't feel. tell me did watch thousands die? can you explain that feeling to me?
Mistress Dragonstar
@ Mischief Finest: Wow, you're STILL replying. Bit useless now since you're on my Ignore list and therefore I can't read your comments, so why don't you just drop it now, huh? Kthnxbai.

i like you because you put Mischief Finest on your ignore list. she think she knows everything and it seems like she's just trying to piss everyone off on purpose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games