Welcome to Gaia! ::

how do you feel about the wedding

Love it 0.67741935483871 67.7% [ 63 ]
Hate it 0.32258064516129 32.3% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Very happy for them. It's about time the world got some good news for a change, since all it's been lately is "earthquakes, floods, etc" all over the news.

Half of these issues are ignored, taken advantaged of or just gossip. There's bad things all around and what people should do about it is do something about it.

Quote:
Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.

You are no better than him if that is your actually attitude.

the man killed thousands of people. we should have that kind of attitude. america still respected his religous beliefs and had him baried within 24 hours. he he had sea funeral. the only person he could be just as bad as him would have been hitler.
SpiritOfTheNight1224
It's just a really big wedding who cares. i mean the church was really kool but really all those people wanted to watch rich people get married get a life.

i agree. i really dont see what all the hype was.
ALPB

the man killed thousands of people. we should have that kind of attitude.

This means we should leave our decency at the door why?
Quote:

america still respected his religous beliefs and had him baried within 24 hours.

Lol.

A lot of America has pretty much created this brownphobia thanks to their paranoia of terrorists and illegal Immigrants.

Quote:
he he had sea funeral. the only person he could be just as bad as him would have been hitler.

Again, we should leave decency at the door why?

Fashionable Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hate it WAY too much information about it also boring and uninteresting it is just a prince and his marriage less ppl should be concerned about the wedding.

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Mischief Finest
ALPB

the man killed thousands of people. we should have that kind of attitude.

This means we should leave our decency at the door why?
Quote:

america still respected his religous beliefs and had him baried within 24 hours.

Lol.

A lot of America has pretty much created this brownphobia thanks to their paranoia of terrorists and illegal Immigrants.

Quote:
he he had sea funeral. the only person he could be just as bad as him would have been hitler.

Again, we should leave decency at the door why?

as far as decency, if you haven't looked around the world lately but alot has changed. haveing decency is what got us in this mess. we didn't want to go after him in the 90s because we wanted to be decent and not start a war well look were that got us. killed and in a war anyway being decent has just brought us shitcakes of maddness and nothing but trouble
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Very happy for them. It's about time the world got some good news for a change, since all it's been lately is "earthquakes, floods, etc" all over the news.

Half of these issues are ignored, taken advantaged of or just gossip. There's bad things all around and what people should do about it is do something about it.

Quote:
Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.

You are no better than him if that is your actually attitude.

Yes that is my "actually attitude". Osama deserved what he got (in fact in my opinion what he got was gentle compared to what he deserved. He was only shot in the left eye, he should have been disemboweled). Maybe you don't care that he killed thousands of innocent people but I do.
The friends and families of those who died because of him have suffered for 10 years knowing that the man responsible for their loved ones' deaths was, most likely, still out there and had all the capability of doing something like that again, so I think it's good news that he's no longer alive and able to do such horrible things, don't you?

And, to my knowledge, people are doing something about the other issues. All I meant was that people now have something positive happening in the world, I was not disregarding the negative things in any way.
To quote someone from another thread on this: "a bit more love in the world sounds good to me."
ALPB

as far as decency, if you haven't looked around the world lately but alot has changed.

We should really focus on why and how that happened, don't you think?
Quote:

haveing decency is what got us in this mess.

That's wntirely opinion, and probably wrong at that.

Quote:
we didn't want to go after him in the 90s because we wanted to be decent and not start a war well look were that got us.

Proof please?

He was ten of the most wanted people because of that and most wanted terrorist.

Quote:
I'm killed and in a war anyway being decent has just brought us shitcakes of maddness and nothing but trouble

I'm really starting to doubt that you have any real reason why death of some who is just pain all around should be celebrated. Point is, the reaction people are having in the USA is probably the same reaction the organization did when they attacked America. Great job being part of the problem, not the solution. And by the way, half of the madness is America's fault.
Mistress Dragonstar

Yes that is my "actually attitude". Osama deserved what he got (in fact in my opinion what he got was gentle compared to what he deserved. He was only shot in the left eye, he should have been disemboweled).

Osama may of deserved to die, I understand that. I'm more so talking about how your attitude and how it contradicts the whole situation.

Quote:
Maybe you don't care that he killed thousands of innocent people but I do.

Who the ******** do you think you are to not only assume what I think, but completely write off different people have different ideals?

I'm going to keep quoting you this question until you answer it.
Quote:

The friends and families of those who died because of him have suffered for 10 years knowing that the man responsible for their loved ones' deaths was, most likely, still out there and had all the capability of doing something like that again,

I'm pretty ******** sure they were concerned about that, but more so concerned that there own government was ******** around with them. Nevermind some one who many thought was never going to be caught or was already dead.

Quote:
so I think it's good news that he's no longer alive and able to do such horrible things, don't you?

None of your ******** business.

Quote:
And, to my knowledge, people are doing something about the other issues.

Which adds to the problem for some.

Quote:
All I meant was that people now have something positive happening in the world, I was not disregarding the negative things in any way.

Death is rarely positive, even when it's given out in the name of justice.

Quote:
To quote someone from another thread on this: "a bit more love in the world sounds good to me."

Cognitive dissonance, learn it.
I admit, I wasn't really big fan of it, but it was really pretty.
I found it entertaining at times, but overall I didn't really watch much of it.
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

Yes that is my "actually attitude". Osama deserved what he got (in fact in my opinion what he got was gentle compared to what he deserved. He was only shot in the left eye, he should have been disemboweled).

Osama may of deserved to die, I understand that. I'm more so talking about how your attitude and how it contradicts the whole situation.

Quote:
Maybe you don't care that he killed thousands of innocent people but I do.

Who the ******** do you think you are to not only assume what I think, but completely write off different people have different ideals?

I'm going to keep quoting you this question until you answer it.
Quote:

The friends and families of those who died because of him have suffered for 10 years knowing that the man responsible for their loved ones' deaths was, most likely, still out there and had all the capability of doing something like that again,

I'm pretty ******** sure they were concerned about that, but more so concerned that there own government was ******** around with them. Nevermind some one who many thought was never going to be caught or was already dead.

Quote:
so I think it's good news that he's no longer alive and able to do such horrible things, don't you?

None of your ******** business.

Quote:
And, to my knowledge, people are doing something about the other issues.

Which adds to the problem for some.

Quote:
All I meant was that people now have something positive happening in the world, I was not disregarding the negative things in any way.

Death is rarely positive, even when it's given out in the name of justice.

Quote:

Cognitive dissonance, learn it.

I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore, but I will say this. At what point did I say death was positive? When I said something positive was happening, I was talking about the wedding.
Looks like you're another idiot who needs to learn to think before you type.
Oh, and

Quote:
I'm going to keep quoting you this question until you answer it

Go ahead, I'll just report you for harrassment.

Desirable Dark Elf

I didn't watch it but I didn't hate it. I was mostly indifferent to it. However, it's history. That's what makes it a big deal.

Nerd

Pure Blood Royalty
when they were having the time of their life i bet half of their country is starving......just saying

What the hell are you on about? England isn't exactly a third world country you retard.
Mischief Finest
ALPB

as far as decency, if you haven't looked around the world lately but alot has changed.

We should really focus on why and how that happened, don't you think?
Quote:

haveing decency is what got us in this mess.

That's wntirely opinion, and probably wrong at that.

Quote:
we didn't want to go after him in the 90s because we wanted to be decent and not start a war well look were that got us.

Proof please?

He was ten of the most wanted people because of that and most wanted terrorist.

Quote:
I'm killed and in a war anyway being decent has just brought us shitcakes of maddness and nothing but trouble

I'm really starting to doubt that you have any real reason why death of some who is just pain all around should be celebrated. Point is, the reaction people are having in the USA is probably the same reaction the organization did when they attacked America. Great job being part of the problem, not the solution. And by the way, half of the madness is America's fault.

first of all b***h we didn't create the problom they attacked us on 9 11 are you from america because you don't know whats that is like to watch all those people screaming in pain and jumping out of the towers an all the broken familys and friends. we may not have created a solution but we have brought peace to those broken familys. we didn't just cheer because we got him we cheered because we were remember the brave people who sacriviced themselfs and risked their lives to protect us. and that is not the same as those terrorist who probably celabrated when they stuck the towers. so you have no ******** idea enless you live her. so keep your mouth shut because you don't understand how we feel. i am a proud american.
Agreed with ALPB again. Bin Laden and his little lapdogs attacked America. I'd say they were the problem, not America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff