Total Votes:[ 93 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

ALPB
Mischief Finest
ALPB
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Exactly, ALPB is right again. Don't you get it? If you would just stop, we would stop too. You've been asked nicely, and you still keep harping on at us.

I was harping at you guys because you offended me, were calling me names while talking to each other while at the same time telling me to leave you alone. Why would I leave you alone while you guys continue to talk s**t about me?

You could have just chosen to be the bigger person and ignore it. Instead you had to be all "Oh waaaa you insulted me so I'm going to keep quoting you and being annoying!!"
You don't like conflict? Walk away.

I mean ok, so we offended you. Don't you think some of the things you said were offensive as well? For example, all the crap you spouted at ALPB about 9/11. Maybe you need to think about the way you say things before you put your opinion out there.

yes i agree that really did bother me. i don't know how old you guys were but iwas old enough to remember everything that day. she might just be to young to understand or to really remember it.

Miss, I think you honestly just misunderstood me. I was saying it's a pretty contradicting, self defeating, hypocritical or what have you to celebrate the death of some one who celebrates the death of your people. Nothing really about 9/11.

thankyou for clearing that up now please lets be done before someone else reports us. ive seen someone get reported for saying the word for a guys reproductive parts. think we'd better stop before we are in trouble okay.

Agreed, and I think I deserve an apology, too Mischief Finest. It's not my fault you misinterpreted what I said in my original post, nor is it my fault I felt the need to object to what you said in objection to my post. I was simply trying to clarify, but your response to my post offended me and I think I deserve an apology for that.
Mistress Dragonstar
The point is you misinterpreted what I meant in my first post,

you
Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.

I didn't misinterpret anything you said because I was addressing that specific part of your post and stated that the attitude of it is probably the same attitude Osama had.

Quote:
flipped your s**t about it,

Not, really.

me
You are no better than him if that is your actually attitude.

That wasn't flipping s**t.

Quote:
and now you can't handle the repercussions.

No, you misunderstood me.

Quote:
That's not my fault, nor is it ALPB's fault.

What repercussions? You guys made or agreed that I have anger issues which is irrelevant to the topic, making it fair fore me to be offended.

Quote:
We have tried to apologise and asked you nicely to stop, it's not our fault if you won't.

She apologized to me, not you and you were asking me to stop replying to you in replies to me and yet we're still talking s**t about me.

neutral
Ok, whatever. I apologise for everything I've said, but you still don't understand my point,and that's not my fault. I'm done here. If you respond to this in a negative way, I will report you.
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
The point is you misinterpreted what I meant in my first post,

you
Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.

I didn't misinterpret anything you said because I was addressing that specific part of your post and stated that the attitude of it is probably the same attitude Osama had.

Quote:
flipped your s**t about it,

Not, really.

me
You are no better than him if that is your actually attitude.

That wasn't flipping s**t.

Quote:
and now you can't handle the repercussions.

No, you misunderstood me.

Quote:
That's not my fault, nor is it ALPB's fault.

What repercussions? You guys made or agreed that I have anger issues which is irrelevant to the topic, making it fair fore me to be offended.

Quote:
We have tried to apologise and asked you nicely to stop, it's not our fault if you won't.

She apologized to me, not you and you were asking me to stop replying to you in replies to me and yet we're still talking s**t about me.

neutral

well ill see if this gets reloved tommarow i am tired and nothing makes sense i just if it is night where you are go to sleep sleep is good like peeing healthy but disgusting. i won't report you just chill okay fights been going for many hours.
Mistress Dragonstar
Ok, whatever. You still don't understand my point,and that's not my fault. I'm done here.

Now not only are assuming what I think, you're just being stubborn.

Good night, miss.
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Ok, whatever. You still don't understand my point,and that's not my fault. I'm done here.

Now not only are assuming what I think, you're just being stubborn.

Good night, miss.

I am not assuming what you think. You do not understand, at all, what I was trying to say in my original post, and that is the point I am trying to make.
Mistress Dragonstar

I am not assuming what you think. You do not understand, at all, what I was trying to say in my original post, and that is the point I am trying to make.

I got what you meant, you were saying that the wedding is appreciated because of recent bad news, but I was simply replying to an off topic part of that statement. That aside, it's all irrelevant now, I appreciate the apology and goodnight to the both of you. (=
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

I got what you meant, you were saying that the wedding is good news because of recent bad news, but I was simply replying to an off topic part of that statement. That aside, it's all irrelevant now, I appreciate the apology and goodnight to the both of you. (=

Oh, and I don't deserve an apology?
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

I got what you meant, you were saying that the wedding is good news because of recent bad news, but I was simply replying to an off topic part of that statement. That aside, it's all irrelevant now, I appreciate the apology and goodnight to the both of you. (=

Everyone deserves an apology.
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

Thank you. I appreciate you getting off your pedestal long enough for that.
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar
Mischief Finest
Mistress Dragonstar

Thank you. I appreciate you getting off your pedestal long enough for that.

Me and pedestal are pretty much bros, it's hard to detach.
i actually loved it -.-...i was into it...yeah i loved it a lot
ZOMGROFLWTF
r0s3y
SpiritOfTheNight1224
It's just a really big wedding who cares. i mean the church was really kool but really all those people wanted to watch rich people get married get a life.

its not about them being rich its about will finding a princess so stop hating

I agree with spirit.
I hated hearing about all this wedding crap when there is gigantic natural disasters and people getting killed and this is the stupid thing that wedding crap is all over the news like if its that important and royal people have no power whatsoever anymore anyways.

well thats a bit mean of u isnt it

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
it is just a regular people who is just going to get married

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
bump of the epicness!
c: