Love it 0.67741935483871 67.7% [ 63 ]
Hate it 0.32258064516129 32.3% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
It's just a really big wedding who cares. i mean the church was really kool but really all those people wanted to watch rich people get married get a life.
I think they should have covered it on less news channels. When you make it so people can't get away from something, it makes people mad...
But it's kinda interesting to think there are still Princesses and Kings in the world. It's like a modern fairy tail... and it makes you wonder why they deserve it...

But it was pretty.

Dapper Millionaire

when they were having the time of their life i bet half of their country is starving......just saying

Greedy Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'll admit I was really into the royal wedding. But I wasn't into the wedding ceremony. It was way too long for me.
screw the wedding today we found out osma bin laden has been killed and its all over the news thats way more important.
Very happy for them. It's about time the world got some good news for a change, since all it's been lately is "earthquakes, floods, etc" all over the news.

Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.
Mistress Dragonstar
Very happy for them. It's about time the world got some good news for a change, since all it's been lately is "earthquakes, floods, etc" all over the news.

Half of these issues are ignored, taken advantaged of or just gossip. There's bad things all around and what people should do about it is do something about it.

Quote:
Also, agreed with ALPB, about time they caught and killed the b*****d. More good news.

You are no better than him if that is your actually attitude.

Beloved Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100
Didn`t watch it i wasnt getting up at 4am for it saw bits and pieces later
Well, personally, I liked it. As someone who was living in the hardest tornado-hit state, it gave me something to look forward to once my power came back on. That's not diminishing the tragedies that happened at all. I can't. A town 5 miles from me was literally wiped off the map. That's just saying that after 2 days without power or cell service and worrying if my family and friends were okay (thankfully they were)... I need a ******** break and The Royal Wedding provided it.

Diligent Student

ALPB
screw the wedding today we found out osma bin laden has been killed and its all over the news thats way more important.

LOLZ!! That's secret attack in Pakistan eastern after wedding. rofl
SpiritOfTheNight1224
It's just a really big wedding who cares. i mean the church was really kool but really all those people wanted to watch rich people get married get a life.

its not about them being rich its about will finding a princess so stop hating
xxXBrOoKeYyYXxx
k i love how their getting married and all..i think its cute..and its been such a long time since we had another couple as sweet as them (: i mean first to have a princess again after dianas death..but at the same time i hate how the world talks about it non stop...im sure they hate the publisity also!! but ..ehh i dunno so congrats to the people who like the weddiing and congrats to the poeple who hate the wedding

haha thats a good one chica i agree
Love It C;

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
r0s3y
SpiritOfTheNight1224

its not about them being rich its about will finding a princess so stop hating

I agree with spirit.
I hated hearing about all this wedding crap when there is gigantic natural disasters and people getting killed and this is the stupid thing that wedding crap is all over the news like if its that important and royal people have no power whatsoever anymore anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff