discussion?

Shirtless Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
his meh to me

O.G. Nerd

I can remember being younger and thinking Will was the most handsome man on the face of the planet and Harry looked like a little weasel, but now that we've gotten older he is starting to look more and more like his father and Harry totally got hot.
I second that heart

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
petitefeet
I can remember being younger and thinking Will was the most handsome man on the face of the planet and Harry looked like a little weasel, but now that we've gotten older he is starting to look more and more like his father and Harry totally got hot.

ha ha same here... its crazy how harry is soo good looking... but then again its probably because i have a thing for gingers ^-^

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ew. No. Just No.
i dont think he is but thatz my opinion

Dangerous Hunter

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
petitefeet

i totally third this....so motion carried? XD...but it is interesting how time can completely change one's looks....as if one never stops growing or developing O.o wonder what the hottest people will look like >.< all saggy with wrinkles like crazy, but there are those special doctors that can "make people look younger".....scary O.o

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
i agree and i don't usually like red headed men lol ginger kids are so flippin cute. but harry is downright HOT!

1,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yes... he is the most gorgeous red head EVA =) I have a crushhh

OG Noob

he is too cute > w <

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
He dresses up as a nazi for halloween. Nothing says sexy like the third reich. neutral Women and low standards.

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ehh i still think he is sexy.. i mean yeah maybe the nazi costume wasnt the brightest choice to pick but i mean the guy served his country in a bull s**t war... and like i think that is pretty comendable
yep yep yep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces