Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
i watched the wedding and i saw weird looking airplane things flying over the wedding ceremony. I thought "since when do planes have anything to do with weddings?
they were british fighter airplanes built in both world war 1 and 2 as prince william fly's airplanes it was very fitting and its what they wanted i thought it was a nice touch, as the spitfire was and still is a very important part of british history.

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
American Fox 48
i watched the wedding and i saw weird looking airplane things flying over the wedding ceremony. I thought "since when do planes have anything to do with weddings?

Prince William has connections with the air force and his job is within British piloting/air force. Perhaps it was a sigh of respect. 3nodding

2,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Adelebell
they were british fighter airplanes built in both world war 1 and 2 as prince william fly's airplanes it was very fitting and its what they wanted i thought it was a nice touch, as the spitfire was and still is a very important part of british history.
the spitfire is truely a beautiful work of art

2,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Nicole Louise 96
American Fox 48

Prince William has connections with the air force and his job is within British piloting/air force. Perhaps it was a sigh of respect. 3nodding

so thats why when i noticed the airforce wings. smile
American Fox 48
Adelebell

it is its one of the best airplanes ever made

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Adelebell

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
American Fox 48
Adelebell

It is a rather nice aircraft. razz

2,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Nicole Louise 96
American Fox 48
Adelebell

My grandfather flew them during wwii :3

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
American Fox 48
Nicole Louise 96
American Fox 48
Adelebell

My grandfather flew them during wwii :3

Awesome. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items