Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Armene
Blossomed Death
William goes to Iraq and Iran in the RAF, Harry went to Afghanistan and Iceland.

so...what've YOU ever done, before you start bitching?

the Royal family protects us. The Government ******** things up.
Why don't they have power? HELLO, A little t**t called...DAVID CAMERON?

I believe those were personal choices, not royal obligations you're mentioning. Although I do grant that England's royalty does have a role to play, it is now only a mere diplomatic one, as far as I can tell at least. I do feel sorry for the royal family, being royalty, yet not being able to truly rule.

Both, I agree.

Questionable Prophet

At least tea and crumpets are better than huge cups of coke and big ******** whoppers.
Blossomed Death
so...what've YOU ever done, before you start bitching?

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
why're you quoting me? I didn't say I'm better than Royalty, plus I'm not trying to oust anyone unlike who I was commenting on.
So you know, kindly leave our Royalty alone. It's really not any foreigner's business what happens in England, I think this entire matter is silly actually.
Only the Government will do anything about Royalty. And Like they'd ever give up their power. Lose out on two homes? you've got to be kidding.
Blossomed Death
why're you quoting me? I didn't say I'm better than Royalty, plus I'm not trying to oust anyone unlike who I was commenting on.
So you know, kindly leave our Royalty alone. It's really not any foreigner's business what happens in England, I think this entire matter is silly actually.
Only the Government will do anything about Royalty. And Like they'd ever give up their power. Lose out on two homes? you've got to be kidding.

I'm quoting you because I agree very much with you on what you said to her, dear. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff