Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Elder

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
It was nice and vintage look...

But dang it she's a princess! She should of went all out and gotten a crazy and puffy dress that's 100 yards long. xd
I loved it, It was modest yet fashionable and not overpowering. She is a pretty woman and didn't allow the dress to wear her.

Questionable Streaker

I think she pulled off the dress tremendously. Its elegant, a little old fashioned but has a modern touch. The simplicity of it was what really got me. Simple, yet it stands out because of it. To those whom believed that she should have shown off more skin, you have to remember how she must present herself since shes marrying into royalty. Not only must she behave in a demure and proper state for the ceremony, her dress should be on the modest side. Its not like with most wedding dresses these days where its all, "OMG LOOK AT MY BOOBS EVERYONE!" Plus, since she married in Westminster Abbey, tradition requires that she covers her shoulders and expose very little flesh. The dress really pulled it off for her.
Love Ashlynn
I didn't.
I felt like she could have done... better

tell me about it.
It needed more pink x3
yea.. i thought it'd be a bit more... amazing and totally out of our dreams? considering that it's a royal wedding. :s
It was very simple yet pretty for her style.
II Cosmic Ninja II
i loved it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas