Welcome to Gaia! ::

Natharek
The Bunny Rat
DeadlyDee
can you put a price on history? also, it was said that the wedding brought over a billion dollars worth of revenue for England....there was no death, no blood and guts, no killing....omg, how civilized!

This.

Most of Englands' revenue actually comes from American yahoos like yourselves paying to walk around the royal families' castles and buy souvenirs. They bring in BILLIONS every year.

Laugh it up if you want.
My people aren't ruled by individuals who inherit their leadership.
Souvenirs really are worth it! Who wouldn't want a British trinket sitting around their living room that can remind them of the monarchy that their ancestors booted out?

At least my leaders were born in this country.
The Bunny Rat
Natharek
The Bunny Rat
DeadlyDee
can you put a price on history? also, it was said that the wedding brought over a billion dollars worth of revenue for England....there was no death, no blood and guts, no killing....omg, how civilized!

This.

Most of Englands' revenue actually comes from American yahoos like yourselves paying to walk around the royal families' castles and buy souvenirs. They bring in BILLIONS every year.

Laugh it up if you want.
My people aren't ruled by individuals who inherit their leadership.
Souvenirs really are worth it! Who wouldn't want a British trinket sitting around their living room that can remind them of the monarchy that their ancestors booted out?

At least my leaders were born in this country.

Right, because birthplace really matters when it comes to having the ability to lead. Your rebuttal says a lot about why your country is still run by a monarch. Sheeple ideals. Many countries are no longer in the medieval times, but I guess you're happy with what you have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games