• Pie Feeder 50
I stopped the Raptor. Sorry everyone. My bad

sheepcakes's Significant Otter

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I regret not being addicted to zOMG sooner, it would have made item buying a heck of a lot easier. whee
My birthday is 2 days before Christmas & my mother's birthday is 5 days before mine. We have always celebrated our birthdays together on Mom's birthday (one week prior to Xmas), including sharing one birthday cake for both of us. Although I now find myself very, very fortunate to have always shared our special day together, I once was selfish and wanted a birthday cake all to myself. I wanted just one time to see what it would be like to have my own birthday cake. My request must have really hurt my mom's feelings because much to my sadness, disappointment, and regret, to this day, we have never again ever shared a birthday cake.
I used to always tease my little brothers---much more than I should have.
iUrahara_Kisuke
I confess that graytwist44 is spamming this forum and ignoring the rules...
dated 2 different guys at the same time and didn't tell them.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I Always Used To Steal Cookies And Stuff Out Of My Friends Fridge D:

Moonlight Friend

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

usui-kun78's Wife

Fallen Star

11,590 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Married 100
once i tried to steal my dads credit card redface but failed crying
When I was 11, I used to babysit my little 3 year old cousin all day long for the summer. She was very bright & extremely confident for being merely 3. She lived in a house right on the lake & with woods right next to house and lake, where she always wanted to go for walks & play "Red Riding Hood". One day, I pretended like we were lost in these woods & were never going to ever find our way home again. She did not believe me, so it took a LOT of convincing. My poor little cousin started crying & crying, thinking she would never see her parents, baby sister, or puppy ever again. What a horrible cousin, babysitter, role model, & liar I was!!! evil arrow ME!!!
...none, not a one >.>;

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
its not the end of the world, but i guess i talk tooo much

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.that raptors have to legs

8,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't even begin to know where to begin. All I can say is, I'm grateful to serve a forgiving God, because I got lots to be forgiven of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff