Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
umm i've about a lot things if not proud of because it was 2 hard 4 me 2 tell the truth. i've also done of somethings i really cant say, and i wish i've did them because some of them were really stupid. if i had the chance 2 tell my dad everything i would b he is gone now...

Aged Raider

10,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I must confess I was a participant in the great Hippie Massacre of 2006.

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Im a whore!!!! i cheat mostly on every one i need a sex god i masterbate in bed and give cigs and drugs to my sister for money i wrote on the bath room wall i hit my baby brother ive kicked the dogs p***s ive had sex with a pillow i love wedgies i have a crush on 2 guys here r the inshals ct and tw im 16 and still not on my period gonk crying redface smile biggrin i feel all better now sorta

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
to much to confess, these next seven years are going to suck. biggrin

Conservative Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i ate the last Popsicle that my sister said she was gonna eat o_O

Witty Worshipper

I've never learned to ride a bike... gonk

Aged Survivor

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I confess that when the Alpocolyps comes, I will be waiting with my good friend Ricky, for my own personal Christmas At Ground Zero for One More Minute. I'll make Phony Calls to all of my friends telling them just how White And Nerdy I am. I'll run to the nearest confessional and cry out to the Midnight Star, crying out that the Checks In The Mail, wailing how I Lost On Jeopardy! I'll take my Velvet Elvis in my hands, and begin my long walk down the Nature Trail To Hell, with my King Of Suede and Waffle King beside me, holding my hands as we fight off the evil Germs of the raptor. However, as the Saga Begins, I'll use my Polka Power to fight through the villainous Party At The Leper Colony. Realizing that I'm just a useless Couch Potato, I'll sing an Ode To A Super Hero and ask for a Genius From France to help me see that It's All About The Pentiums. But then, its just a Complicated Song. In the end, I won't be able to win, however, with a last rousing call to Bob, I know that I'll be able to do at least some good in fighting off the powers of evil by running to the Hardware Store, and in remembering the Night Santa Went Crazy, I'll reach for my wrench of power, tipping the cashier with a donor Pancreas, I'll be Close But No Cigar, with how fast I have to get the Virus Alert out. Letting everyone know that in my Confessions Part 3, I joined in on Weasel Stomping Day, but then, I was just a Canadian Idiot. But you can't get mad at me for this, because not only do I have CNR on my side, but baby, I Perform This Way!

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Epic cow art by ShirouEn~<333
User Image

I'm lazy =w=

User Image
I don't like people.

Hygienic Citizen

"I once threw a sequin in someone's eye"

not my confession, but it's on the quotations wall of my philosophy classroom and honestly, I reckon it will do for me.
I secretly hate random people for no reason whatsoever, and I feel really bad about it, honestly. I don't know why I do that. :/
I can't swim.

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
One time I ate at McDonalds
I don't really like dogs.

Dangerous Vampire

12,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300