Welcome to Gaia! ::

x Blood-Stained Reno x

o:
I ran into walls. mum wouldn't let me get by anything she knew i'd fall into hahah

My room was always dirty when I was little. Apparently, one day my mother was cleaning it for me and I walked in and saw the floor. I proceeded to say, "What IS that?" in a completely serious, wondering voice.

Lonely Lover

AlwaySmiling
x Blood-Stained Reno x

o:
I ran into walls. mum wouldn't let me get by anything she knew i'd fall into hahah

My room was always dirty when I was little. Apparently, one day my mother was cleaning it for me and I walked in and saw the floor. I proceeded to say, "What IS that?" in a completely serious, wondering voice.

LOL!
My room was always messy but I never did that. Instead I always dreamed of my room as a field of toys and the only part of the floor you could see was a wavy path to my bed xD

Blessed Saint

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
You know, I was wondering where the anons had gotten to. Glad to see them use this as an excuse to give gifts. :3

Devoted Knight

14,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I love all the awesome genrous people out there.

Give me a Kottan Bell, and I might draw art? Pwese? whee
WaaurufuWifwolf
You know, I was wondering where the anons had gotten to. Glad to see them use this as an excuse to give gifts. :3

Anons are always around, Waru!
I'm actually surprised they haven't all come out for this event.
Quote:
Well, it seems Eggman's plan to conquer the world using hordes of ancient reptiles has backfired... Thank goodness I didn't have to get involved. Now, to celebrate our not-being-dino-lunch-ness, how about a gift? And if those rascally raptors do come back, I'll scare them off for you. :3

~From: Mr. Monster Guy

Thank you, sir Monster!
I shall always treasure the very terrifying mask gift you got me and your message will be held close to my heart with my other Anon messages <3
I will rest better tonight knowing that a monster uninvolved in the dinosaur rebellion that is not dinosaur lunch is watching my back when it comes to Raptors.
why didn't they get raptured? They're good people
Quote:
There doesn't seem to be so many anons this event, does there? There seemed so many for Valentines- though I was not one of those, I am new to this. And perhaps just a touch... late, in this one. All the same... whatever comes, the end of the world or otherwise, keep safe.

-St. Salvatore Apocalittico

It does rather seem like there's a lack, doesn't it? I'm surprised some of the other Anons haven't picked up the challenge, I'm certain they would have wanted to. Mayhaps they got Raptured, so to speak. They'd certainly deserve it.
Thank you for the gift and the message, I loved them <3
Better late than never, anyway! Anons are always loved beyond their wildest dreams by everyone, late or not (or so I hope).
Thanks again!

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Holy crap, I got 5 anon gifts in the last two days, which is a lot for me...thank you all of you Anons ! All wishlist items. : 3 You guys are awesome. Gaia is awesome. crying :tear: <3 Y'all rawk out loud!

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
AlwaySmiling
First of all, I'd like to give a really, really big thank you to all of the Anons who have gifted anyone in this event and in the past ones - and in the ones to come! Secondly, I would like to make the list, so I'll do that now.

Please let me know if you have any to add, because we wouldn't want to miss one and make them feel left out!

Anons known to have gifted during this event:

- Mr. Monster Guy
- The Speaker
- TS
- ST
- Storyteller
-St. Salvatore Apocalittico

-A Fairy.
-A Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian.
A Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian appears!
Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian uses Fling! Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian Fings a box!
It's Super Effective!
Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian Uses SmokeBomb!
Strangely-Bland-Looking-Gaian Flees!

Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawr >:3
Come at meh anons~! ((:<

Wealthy Fairy

Hurray for the anons!
User Image
heart
Thank you, Anons <3
Quote:
The Jade Fairy predicts the anarchy apocalypse.
Enjoy it or sell it for the gold!!

~A Fairy!

Enjoy the Anarchy Apocolypse or sell it for gold? Wow, that's a hard choi - Oh, wait! Aww, it's awesome <3 Thank you for the gift!
I'm surprised you - or any - of the Anons are still here after the Rapture, but I nonetheless appreciate your message and your gift.
Thanks again!
heart
Thank you, Anons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out