Malevolent Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AlwaySmiling
setsiki

Lol You can tell me o uo
I decided to always use different names for different events. For Valentines, I was Arcella and Butterfly. It was hella fun, just writing in a way I wasnt used to and seeing peoples reactions. It was alot of fun.

Im fairly good. No anons yet though ; _;
You?

I'm alright.
I've had a few Anons, and I'm actually kind of scared right now. One is claiming to stalk this thread.
Are you only fairly good, or are you good? There's a difference. Is something wrong?

Lol I juuust got one. And dont worry. Alot of anons try their best to creep people out.
Im better. Lately Ive had alot of stress from college and a guy but things are getting better.

Malevolent Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
Hmph. You actually want brother to care for you? Hmph. You're filth. Even if he was imperfect enough to have emotion, he wouldn't have it for you. Hmph.
Ahem. Hmph. Well. Brother can't protect you anymore. Hmph. He's too busy being unconscious. Hmph. Which reminds me, he needs his drugs. Hmph. Can you hold him down? Hmph. He tends to thrash, as if he doesn't want his pretty colours. But he needs them. Hmph. To make him forget to care for Gaians. To make him stop that awful habit of protecting them. Ugh. Hmph.

~ST

o Ao I have a brother? where did you find him??

Hoarder

what just happened
setsiki

Lol I juuust got one. And dont worry. Alot of anons try their best to creep people out.
Im better. Lately Ive had alot of stress from college and a guy but things are getting better.

Well, I hope it gets sorted soon. You need to smile, otherwise you wouldn't be happy, and when other people aren't happy, I find that I can't be.
I know, but Anons are kind of... I don't know. I feel bad, they give me stuff and I can't make sure they get my thank you, or even make sure I gift them back, or anything.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
oh sweet Raptor Jesus! Thank goodness!!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ah I appreciate that the anons are back they help make teh events even more enjoyable with their generosity
Ammy-san
AlwaySmiling
Ammy-san

What the heck is an Anon?

They're Users that decide to gift anonymously to other Users of Gaia. The word "Anon" is short for "Anonymous". It means the people that gift anonymously. They often write messages and leave their "anon names" - meaning, a short "Sincerely, ~---Blah---" - to allow the Users to identify them easily. So basically, they're everyday Gaians that walk among us gifting Anonymously to make Gaia a funner place to be in. They don't always give big gifts, but most agree it's the messages that are funnest anyway. Personally, I hardly notice the gifts - I just love the messages.

Yes, I did just copy and paste that reply from a different thread, but it WAS my post.

Thanks for the explanation. ^^

... thats anon gifters.
this is anons.
User Image

Beloved Gawker

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
AlwaySmiling
Quote:
This so-called "Raptor" or Rapture seems to be called off, but none the less we anons are here to save you and be your new Gods guardian angels. But be weary, not all of us are willing to save you.. Some may be against that very cause.

Either way, take this. You'll need it if an injury is spawned from this whole fiasco.

- Storyteller

Aww, thank you Story <3
G - Gods? Do I have to worship the Anons now?

"Praise the Anons, for they are above us.
Our guardian angels, those who make peace.
They will make the world so fair and just
Though they never turned water to wine during feasts."

I think that could work, I'm happy to grovel at Anons' feet.
Thanks again! I love your message. I'll be sure to hide from the Fallen Angels who I should be weary of. I refuse to believe they were never Angels.

You've just made my day xd Praise to the Anon's! whee

Friendly Cat

13,625 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I Mei Chang I
ah I appreciate that the anons are back they help make teh events even more enjoyable with their generosity

I agree.

Malevolent Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
AlwaySmiling
setsiki

Well, I hope it gets sorted soon. You need to smile, otherwise you wouldn't be happy, and when other people aren't happy, I find that I can't be.
I know, but Anons are kind of... I don't know. I feel bad, they give me stuff and I can't make sure they get my thank you, or even make sure I gift them back, or anything.

Thank you.
Lol anons can be pretty weird. Usually, Ill just post what they sent me with a quick little reply o uo.

Gracious Tycoon

9,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anons are fun. To be one is too but sometimes Anons gift crappy stuff, sometimes good stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff