Welcome to Gaia! ::

punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

hahahaha. for some reason i can see the twins bringing on the rapture. maybe kyoya too XD

It would be kyoyas fault lol XD

he would enjoy every minute of it too XD

Oh, oh yes he would XD

think he would save tamaki? lol

No........XD He be all for his self lolol
To be honest, I don't care if i get a gift. I just love the hilarious/romantic/.... deadly messages the give. :3 I never delete them out of my inbox. xD

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

hahahaha. for some reason i can see the twins bringing on the rapture. maybe kyoya too XD

It would be kyoyas fault lol XD

Oh, oh yes he would XD

hahaha aww poor tamaki XD. payback i guess for that first year lol
When - or, rather, if - he wakes, he'll simply not remember. We can't have him going imperfect, now can we? Of course, I may have overdosed him. But that shouldn't make too much worry. Besides, he's too pathetic right now to care about. Feeling. Hmph. As if. Feeling is impure, imperfect, unclean.

~ST

(( I'm stalking your thread, and for that I apologise. ))

No! How could you do that, feeling is wonderful, and perfect! You could have killed him overdosing! And he's not pathetic how dare you say that! I thought you were his sister! How can you treat him so horribly?

*and lol it's okay (: this is fun (: But I have to sleep soon sweatdrop * <3
When - or, rather, if - he wakes, he'll simply not remember. We can't have him going imperfect, now can we? Of course, I may have overdosed him. But that shouldn't make too much worry. Besides, he's too pathetic right now to care about. Feeling. Hmph. As if. Feeling is impure, imperfect, unclean.

~ST

(( I'm stalking your thread, and for that I apologise. ))

No! How could you do that, feeling is wonderful, and perfect! You could have killed him overdosing! And he's not pathetic how dare you say that! I thought you were his sister! How can you treat him so horribly?

*and lol it's okay (: this is fun (: But I have to sleep soon sweatdrop * <3
Fujimoto Kiyokazu
<3

Thank you~<3 >w<
Chivalrous Fiction
To be honest, I don't care if i get a gift. I just love the hilarious/romantic/.... deadly messages the give. :3 I never delete them out of my inbox. xD

Me too, I save all of them, there wonderful >w<
oops double post...
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

Oh, oh yes he would XD

LOL though he might save haruhi though, lol XD But then I'm sure tamaki would find some way to be with haruhi lol XD And waah...I really gotta sleep sweatdrop crying

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

Oh, oh yes he would XD

LOL though he might save haruhi though, lol XD But then I'm sure tamaki would find some way to be with haruhi lol XD And waah...I really gotta sleep sweatdrop crying

if haruhi still owed him money, im sure he would save her XD and then tamaki would demand to go with her cause thats what a good dad does. protect their kids XD.
im sorry if im helping keep you up! go sleep! ><
He's f***ing worthless right now. You made him feel. Ugh, I hate you.
You're not worth my time. Let me know if he wakes up, he needs the next dose.

He's not worthless! He's wonderful..he cares for me! Are you mad because he dosn't care for you...anyway's *glares* Will do....

*carp...lol I'll tell you if I get a message but I may fall asleep <3*
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

if haruhi still owed him money, im sure he would save her XD and then tamaki would demand to go with her cause thats what a good dad does. protect their kids XD.

Oh well duh, kyoyas just in it for the money lol XD And if haruhi and tamaki are coming then the twins are because they have to mess with someone...lol XD And you're not keeping me up, just the internet is lol XD But I probably am going to sleep very soon, so sorry If I leave without saying goodbye <3 sweatdrop

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

Oh well duh, kyoyas just in it for the money lol XD And if haruhi and tamaki are coming then the twins are because they have to mess with someone...lol XD And you're not keeping me up, just the internet is lol XD But I probably am going to sleep very soon, so sorry If I leave without saying goodbye <3 sweatdrop

kyoya would probably start the rapture for the money XD
you gotta a point there. hunny could fight his way in and if hunny goes mori goes. no matter what. dont worry about it. we all need our sleep XD
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

kyoya would probably start the rapture for the money XD
you gotta a point there. hunny could fight his way in and if hunny goes mori goes. no matter what. dont worry about it. we all need our sleep XD

LOL So it's settled the rapture will be started by: kyoya, and the entire host club is safe lol XD And thank you <3 >w<'''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff