punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

XD hahahaha its ok. it just sounds a little unitentionally kinky

Ahhh...Lol I so didn't mean it like that...ahh >////< lol XD

hahahaha its ok. gotta laugh if the world is ending right? XD

Lol You're right lol XD So, what would you be doing if the world was really ending? <3

i decided if i was left behind i would go looting with some friends. XD and also i would steal a plane and fly to the hockey hall of fame, take the stanley cup, go to a grocery store, and eat cereal out of the cup. this would make me happy. XD
what about you?

Bahaha, cool <3

Um..I don't really know meet all my heros, marrying charlie mcdonneled, steal a giraffe, eat sushi, watch ouran till the end of time... you know just anything any other normal person would do lol XD

hahaha watching ouran till its all aver sounds like a great idea XD same with the giraffe. if you had a friend willing to steal one too, you could joust on giraffes!
DON'T LET HER - but... Maybe it will eradicate the impure. I think... Yes, okay. Sissy is right. She's always right. She will remove the parasite off my chest. I will be pure for the Rapture. I will.
I can't - why is it dark? What happe - happened? It's never done THIS before. What? Who are y - you? What's a.... &Gaian&?
Why is it d - dark?
I - ... What... Why is it turning...
Why is it blackne.......

~TS

N-no! Don't!! Why does he seem like he's drifting away!! What did you do to him!!??!?! ANSWER ME! :'( Come back....
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

Lol You're right lol XD So, what would you be doing if the world was really ending? <3

i decided if i was left behind i would go looting with some friends. XD and also i would steal a plane and fly to the hockey hall of fame, take the stanley cup, go to a grocery store, and eat cereal out of the cup. this would make me happy. XD
what about you?

Bahaha, cool <3

Um..I don't really know meet all my heros, marrying charlie mcdonneled, steal a giraffe, eat sushi, watch ouran till the end of time... you know just anything any other normal person would do lol XD

hahaha watching ouran till its all aver sounds like a great idea XD same with the giraffe. if you had a friend willing to steal one too, you could joust on giraffes!

Oh, yes, my love for ouran lol XD Actualy my best friend would probably steal one with me lol XD And we could sit on our giraffes WHILE watching ouran lol XD
Major Replica
The last resort:

User Image

Oh, my sweet lord... XD

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
peace-love-hugs
Major Replica
The last resort:

User Image

Oh, my sweet lord... XD

LOVE IT! :B

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

what about you?

Bahaha, cool <3

Oh, yes, my love for ouran lol XD Actualy my best friend would probably steal one with me lol XD And we could sit on our giraffes WHILE watching ouran lol XD

hahaha that would be awesome! get a real big tv too so you can see from sitting on them.
i dunno about you, but with the plans people have, sounds like it would be more fun to be left behind XD

Premium Egg

There's an apocalypse anon? User Image
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

what about you?

Bahaha, cool <3

hahaha that would be awesome! get a real big tv too so you can see from sitting on them.
i dunno about you, but with the plans people have, sounds like it would be more fun to be left behind XD

ahha lol I was more planning on doing this WHILE the world was ending lol xD Like "the flames are upon us!" me-"Yeah, YEAH! Shuush, I'm watching ouran! Omygosh, kyoya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?O.o" lol XD
aww i feel left out =/
i don't have an anon letter emo
Yoofee
There's an apocalypse anon? User Image

Many actualy (: Good luck! Oh and I love your avvie!! >w<
Dirty Little Vixen
aww i feel left out =/
i don't have an anon letter emo

Keep posting, love!! >w< <3

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000
peace-love-hugs
punkrocker000

what about you?

Bahaha, cool <3

ahha lol I was more planning on doing this WHILE the world was ending lol xD Like "the flames are upon us!" me-"Yeah, YEAH! Shuush, I'm watching ouran! Omygosh, kyoya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?O.o" lol XD

hahahaha. for some reason i can see the twins bringing on the rapture. maybe kyoya too XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff