Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Prophet

Listen here I'm Jewish and I found this hilarious.
2nd any of u Christians (Which I know some of you did) who thought the world was going to end yesterday are just simply stupid.

I mean how are u going to be a person of Adonai (Hebrew for Lord) and not know this passage

"No man knows the day nor the hour of my coming. . . . I'll be like a thief in the night"

So how on earth are u going to ignore the book you put so much faith in, and go against the ultimate being u put so much trust and love in?

So any flaring Christians who are saying the atheist and others are wrong . . . .WHO CARES, LET THEM BE! As long as you're one with Adonai YHWH then why care?
IN GENERAL, PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Some people just care too much about Religion(Atheist/Super Christians/Extremist Muslims/Some Jews(Don't know if they are called super Jews)) I say my Religion(Christianity) is correct, though I respect others thoughts, I read about their religions and see why they would believe that, though no one, no god, would end the planet.

Original Prophet

Suivien

Yes

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Suivien

I bet your a proud Rule 39er...

Original Prophet

Roty the Dark Hero
Some people just care too much about Religion(Atheist/Super Christians/Extremist Muslims/Some Jews(Don't know if they are called super Jews)) I say my Religion(Christianity) is correct, though I respect others thoughts, I read about their religions and see why they would believe that, though no one, no god, would end the planet.

I'm Messianic Jew so we believe that Jesus died on the Cross.
And Christianity is correct. It's just these imbeciles of believers.
OMGoodness Just Shut up and keep to urself and spread ur religion when u can. Don't be annoying about it.
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien

I LIKE THAT YOU ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I USE CAPS

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Nostalgic Melody
Roty the Dark Hero

OMGoodness Just Shut up and keep to urself and spread ur religion when u can. Don't be annoying about it.

Fixed and bolded

Shut up and keep it to yourself and spread your religion when you can. Don't be annoying about it.

Clearly you could also use a dose of that as much as the "annoying Christians" can P: Seriously though..

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Nostalgic Melody
Roty the Dark Hero

Yeah, people like that piss me off. I think stuff like that should stay in homes/churches/private schools/ so on.

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Suivien
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien

Obviously that is the reason, as you knew what I was referring to and if you were smart you would have fixed your text after learning of the rule. And the fact that you use it on the site it originated on makes my statement twice as true.

Original Prophet

Sheshira
Nostalgic Melody
Roty the Dark Hero

Fixed and bolded

Shut up and keep it to yourself and spread your religion when you can. Don't be annoying about it.

Clearly you could also use a dose of that as much as the "annoying Christians" can P: Seriously though..

Yeah ok.
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien

Obviously that is the reason, as you knew what I was referring to and if you were smart you would have fixed your text after learning of the rule. And the fact that you use it on the site it originated on makes my statement twice as true.

HEY, I'M GOING TO BE THE BETTER MAN AND DROP THIS SINCE THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS.

Wealthy Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Suivien
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien
Roty the Dark Hero
Suivien

HEY, I'M GOING TO BE THE BETTER MAN AND DROP THIS SINCE THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS.

Are you trying to prove rule 29? No just kidding I respect that statement. I just can't end an argument without some sort of joke.

Quotable Codger

Nostalgic Melody
Sheshira
Nostalgic Melody
Roty the Dark Hero

Fixed and bolded

Yeah ok.
Quit being a bible thumper.

Original Prophet

TokoroHorror
Nostalgic Melody
Sheshira
Nostalgic Melody
Roty the Dark Hero

Fixed and bolded

Yeah ok.
Quit being a bible thumper.

Yeah ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out