8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Overstocked 200
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
i dont believe that this day will happen. do you really think judgement day will come at this time?
and if it were mostlikely true, then the Pope, and the priests would go on the news talking about this day, and make a huge deal about this! so what do you think?
I don't think it will happen either, but it's fun to run around for a few days and pretend I'm the Antichrist because of the date coincidence.

Edited for some major grammar fails.

oh, sorry about that, its just that i type fast, and may not notice some mistakes. but if it does happen, then my dream of becoming a famous actor on t.v, and movies will come to an end, and i will be very sad. my father is a body guard for will smith, when he needs him, and i like hearing what they get to do as stars, so he inspired me alot!
Oh, I edited for some grammar mistakes on my own part xD

WILL SMITH'S BODYGUARD NO WAY D8!!! WILL SMITH IS BADASS.

i know! he is also a great and awesome person, with every one of his 5 family members all with grat talents, and being famous! i really want to be an actor and act in a movie with him. that is my dream

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
i dont believe that this day will happen. do you really think judgement day will come at this time?
and if it were mostlikely true, then the Pope, and the priests would go on the news talking about this day, and make a huge deal about this! so what do you think?

Totally. And and and by the way orgasmic avi. heart

oh, thanks! i like your hair too, and your white hand and pants! did you do it like me, or you already had it? your also like the first to say you liked my avi, lol! thsnks mrgreen and its not going to happen any time soon. im a catholic.

Lol i have no idea what i am and thats my choice. And sub-consciously I probably did lol i love the hand but cant find a good avi with it. heart
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
I don't think it will happen either, but it's fun to run around for a few days and pretend I'm the Antichrist because of the date coincidence.

oh, sorry about that, its just that i type fast, and may not notice some mistakes. but if it does happen, then my dream of becoming a famous actor on t.v, and movies will come to an end, and i will be very sad. my father is a body guard for will smith, when he needs him, and i like hearing what they get to do as stars, so he inspired me alot!

i know! he is also a great and awesome person, with every one of his 5 family members all with grat talents, and being famous! i really want to be an actor and act in a movie with him. that is my dream
And I hope you achieve that, because that is an amazing dream.

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Overstocked 200
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage

oh, thanks! i like your hair too, and your white hand and pants! did you do it like me, or you already had it? your also like the first to say you liked my avi, lol! thsnks mrgreen and its not going to happen any time soon. im a catholic.

Lol i have no idea what i am and thats my choice. And sub-consciously I probably did lol i love the hand but cant find a good avi with it. heart

yeah, i just lost in one of the eternal rivals, and didnt wanna sell the item because it was only 7k, so its not worth all my time to sell it, so i just tried it on, and actually liked it! and i was going to sell this hair, but like it, so im keeping it!

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage

yeah, i just lost in one of the eternal rivals, and didnt wanna sell the item because it was only 7k, so its not worth all my time to sell it, so i just tried it on, and actually liked it! and i was going to sell this hair, but like it, so im keeping it!

Ive had the best luck with Rivals other than any other RIG

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Overstocked 200
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage

thank you, and if we keep in touch on gaia, untill then, when it happend and i win an award, i will name you in my speech, and say thanks for believing in me! for this next grade year im going into drama, and have already been in drama club for about a year, so im just going to loose whats left of my shyness and try to be the best i can be, and the next time my dad body guards will, ill write him a letter, asking him for advice on it, and hopefully he will want to meet me, and ill become friends with him and his family and hang out with them alot, and he will start me off with a small part on a movie hes making, or that hes in and then ill become known! this is my full dream! im praying to God every day for him to help me make this happen. mrgreen heart

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Overstocked 200
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage

yeah, me too, thanks to the wolf of southtowns! ive gotten about 8, and a heartful punch, some heels, and other good items. you?

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Any one else get a "
Beginning of the End"
In their invo? Its a special item
eek heart

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
i doubt your the anti-crist, whoever he or she might be, she/he knows who and what he/she is.
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage

thank you, and if we keep in touch on gaia, untill then, when it happend and i win an award, i will name you in my speech, and say thanks for believing in me! for this next grade year im going into drama, and have already been in drama club for about a year, so im just going to loose whats left of my shyness and try to be the best i can be, and the next time my dad body guards will, ill write him a letter, asking him for advice on it, and hopefully he will want to meet me, and ill become friends with him and his family and hang out with them alot, and he will start me off with a small part on a movie hes making, or that hes in and then ill become known! this is my full dream! im praying to God every day for him to help me make this happen. mrgreen heart
To be honest, with the connections, that all doesn't sound unlikely whatsoever xD And I'm sure Will's a good guy and at least willing to give some really good advice for you! So yeah, let's loose, let everyone know the amazingness that is you!

I look forward to turning on the TV and seeing myself named in your speech :3

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage
Lazer Lars
sai teh hokage

yeah, me too, thanks to the wolf of southtowns! ive gotten about 8, and a heartful punch, some heels, and other good items. you?

Like three southtowns and an a** load of Pepper and mints!! heart
tigris the infamous
i doubt your the anti-crist, whoever he or she might be, she/he knows who and what he/she is.
Such was not the case is Good Omens, so who's to really say? emo
It's all in good fun, shhh....

8,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Overstocked 200
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage

To be honest, with the connections, that all doesn't sound unlikely whatsoever xD And I'm sure Will's a good guy and at least willing to give some really good advice for you! So yeah, let's loose, let everyone know the amazingness that is you!

thank you very much, and i look forward to naming you! it would be a great experience! if it doesnt bother you, i would like to add you as my friend
I won't even make it to my 20th birthday D:
Ah well, I had a good run I guess...
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage
Aleister Delacroix
sai teh hokage

thank you very much, and i look forward to naming you! it would be a great experience! if it doesnt bother you, i would like to add you as my friend
Have at it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces