Welcome to Gaia! ::

x-eVz-x
Suivien
A LOT

BUT DON'T WORRY, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CHRISTIAN, ONLY AN ELITE 200 MILLION ARE GOING TO BE RAPTURED

There are 2 billion Christians estimated living today; which leaves 4 billion + people who are not.

And God would not leave one person behind in the Rapture (Christian-wise), so even if the Rapture is tomorrow (which it isn't), not one Christian would be left behind. So there.

I understand how the Rapture works, but according to Harold Camping, only 200 million will be Raptured tomorrow.
thEreDfactoR
I'm pretty sure gaia houses a good portion of the world's young atheists.

Indeed...

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
This should say, "How many people are ********?"

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Suivien
x-eVz-x
Suivien
A LOT

BUT DON'T WORRY, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE CHRISTIAN, ONLY AN ELITE 200 MILLION ARE GOING TO BE RAPTURED

There are 2 billion Christians estimated living today; which leaves 4 billion + people who are not.

And God would not leave one person behind in the Rapture (Christian-wise), so even if the Rapture is tomorrow (which it isn't), not one Christian would be left behind. So there.

I understand how the Rapture works, but according to Harold Camping, only 200 million will be Raptured tomorrow.

And according to the scripture, it says:

"man does not know when the day will come: only He knows"

So don't be counting on some priests estimation. Not gonna happen.

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
thEreDfactoR
stikperson
I don't have a religion. I'm not even atheist.

If you deny or don't believe there is a supreme, higher, take your pick being then you're an atheist. If you don't believe, but also don't deny, you're not.

I don't believe it. But i do believe it.

'splain that.
Suivien
x-eVz-x
Suivien
A LOT

Rapture as in...what?

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
xII X IIx
I don't get atheists... XD
We're easy to get.

Profitable Businesswoman

thEreDfactoR
stikperson

If you deny or don't believe there is a supreme, higher, take your pick being then you're an atheist. If you don't believe, but also don't deny, you're not.

That's agnostic.
A person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as god, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
An atheist is a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.
A person who just straight out doesn't believe.
No hypothetically speaking, no if's, no anything.
x-eVz-x
Suivien
x-eVz-x
Suivien
A LOT

And according to the scripture, it says:

"man does not know when the day will come: only He knows"

So don't be counting on some priests estimation. Not gonna happen.

I don't believe this in any form so no need to try and school me, thanks (:

Profitable Businesswoman

stikperson
thEreDfactoR
stikperson

I don't believe it. But i do believe it.

'splain that.

Agnostic.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I rather like Wicca and Buddhism.
But at the moment I suppose I'm classified as agnostic.
Organized religion is a load of baloney.
3nodding
zothaq
This should say, "How many people are ********]

I think I lol'd a little to hard at this lol
I don't have a religion, however, I don't call myself either agnostic or atheist.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
xII X IIx
I don't get atheists... XD

and we don't get you....XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff