i sense mass hysteria

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Temptress Tufty
Kitsune_no_Yume_16
Temptress Tufty
Seriously, don't even beleive it. The christians should be all arrested for causing mass hysteria and disturbance of the peace. there is no rapture, there is no god and when I'm partying it up at a lazertag lock in on sat night and it turns to sunday morning im going to say eff u to all the stupid christians out there and said told you so, where's ur god now?

My Dear, the person who "predicted" that the world was going to end May 21st is definitely not a Christian. He may claim to be one but he is not. No one knows when the world is going to end....and my God is always here.

No, your god isn't there. god is dead. deal with it.

Prove it.

Bashful Informer

Temptress Tufty
Seriously, don't even beleive it. The christians should be all arrested for causing mass hysteria and disturbance of the peace. there is no rapture, there is no god and when I'm partying it up at a lazertag lock in on sat night and it turns to sunday morning im going to say eff u to all the stupid christians out there and said told you so, where's ur god now?

Let's not just throw away the first amendment entirely, eh?

Moonlight Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Gren_Eckener
Eternal Ice Prison

You took the words right outta my mouth.
^_^

*winks* Anytime.

^_~

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
S K Y L I T a v e n u e
Temptress Tufty
It's the christians being stupid dumbasses. that's what.

It's not all christians.. ._. I'm a christian, I don't believe the world's gonna end.

no, you are, because the christians are always doing something stupid.
Temptress Tufty
I don't respect people who don't respect me first. christians are nothing but hyprocrites and haters.

Nice stereotype. And I bet you think anyone with a different opinion from yours is doing so to spite you.

That statement is one of pure hate, and that makes you a hater. Stating that Christians are haters implies logically that if you are Christian, therefore you're a hater, ergo if you're not a Christian (which I'd reason you aren't), then you're not a hater, logically proving that you're also a hypocrite.

So, hater and hypocrite, troll elsewhere.

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Temptress Tufty

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
86MyUsername
Oh! Look! >o>
User Image

( ._.) I never know what's going on outside my little world.....

A strawberry!

nothing really. some people ( a church? ) have been spreading lies about some earth quake that will supposedly destroy the earth, and after looking through pages and pages of Google links i have found not one fact to back that up. besides i believe in Jesus too and my bible says no one knows the date nor hour of the end, so unless their reading another book their facts are infact fictitious

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Kitsune_no_Yume_16
Temptress Tufty
Kitsune_no_Yume_16
Temptress Tufty

My Dear, the person who "predicted" that the world was going to end May 21st is definitely not a Christian. He may claim to be one but he is not. No one knows when the world is going to end....and my God is always here.

No, your god isn't there. god is dead. deal with it.

Prove it.

Prove to me there is a god in the first place?! Oh wait! YOU CAN'T! You operate on blind faith based on a book written by men. That's like me picking up a harry potter book and just cause its a book making it holy and following its magical teachings as a religion.

My proof to you that there is no god, is that what god would let harmless children born to know nothing wrong and do nothing wrong go hungry and starve in africa or be born with aids. how can a precious baby be born with natural sin when nothing bad has been done by it? how can a god let horrible disasters happen and say that someone who spends thier whole life doing good deeds but never repents goes to hell but if a mass murderer on his death bed accepts christ then he is automatically accepted to heaven? That is why there is no god and he is dead.

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Temptress Tufty
S K Y L I T a v e n u e
Temptress Tufty
It's the christians being stupid dumbasses. that's what.

It's not all christians.. ._. I'm a christian, I don't believe the world's gonna end.

no, you are, because the christians are always doing something stupid.

Look, we realize hating on christians is the "cool thing" to do.
But please, tone it down.
No one cares about you in reality.

Dapper Conversationalist

tigris the infamous
86MyUsername
Oh! Look! >o>
User Image

( ._.) I never know what's going on outside my little world.....

A strawberry!

nothing really. some people ( a church? ) have been spreading lies about some earth quake that will supposedly destroy the earth, and after looking through pages and pages of Google links i have found not one fact to back that up. besides i believe in Jesus too and my bible says no one knows the date nor hour of the end, so unless their reading another book their facts are infact fictitious
Oh! Look! >o>
User Image

Ok. but It looks like I caused a uproar in arguments in my thread by asking what was going on......

A strawberry!
ALRlGHT

Look, we realize hating on christians is the "cool thing" to do.
But please, tone it down.
No one cares about you in reality.

^This.

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PrometheusChained
Temptress Tufty

Let's not just throw away the first amendment entirely, eh?

just because someone has freedom of religion doesnt mean they can cause mass hysteria because of it, thats like saying a satanist has the right to make blood sacrifices because of the first amendment and has freedom to practice that religion.
Ok so here's where I defend the Christians.

Not all Christians believe in the Rapture. I don't, my church doesn't, Lutherans don't, Catholics don't. So before you go and say THE Christians, get your facts straight. Only certain denominations believe it. You're just making yourself look ignorant. I don't hate everyone who doesn't believe in God so don't pull any of that on me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games