Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did he say what YEAR? razz

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
He is also back-peddling. He made a bet that if it didnt happen, he would give up his radio stations. (giving it to somebody he made the bet with). Interesting that I dont see that happening. All we are getting is "I must have done it wrong".

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I believe in God not in Howard Camping! He's just ruining his own reputation!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I believe in God not in Howard Camping! He's just ruining his own reputation! He calls himself a believer of God if all he do is lie! He really can't wait till it's the end of the world! Why doesn't he just suicide and make his world end!

Shameless Hoarder

26,590 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
according to his website jesus will come on may 21 and start judging. On october 21 god will destroy the world... so we still have some months left ^^

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Enitnerolf
according to his website jesus will come on may 21 and start judging. On october 21 god will destroy the world... so we still have some months left ^^

Yeah, but we were promised Earthquakes and 200 million less Christians on Saturday.

I really wanted that second part.

Shameless Hoarder

26,590 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lunarflowermaiden
Enitnerolf

Yeah, but we were promised Earthquakes and 200 million less Christians on Saturday.

I really wanted that second part.

I just wanted something that would close the school down to free me from the enormous mountain of homework I have to finish

And I was kinda interested in 'the outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth'

Ruthless Explorer

9,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Dangerous Gaian

9,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
better not be true or i won't be able to celebrate my 27th birthday (october 30th is the birthday)

Scurvy Winner

Believe it?

Zionrender's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

I'ma punch a baby in the face.

You do realize people are doing this just so they can get publicity?
he's been saying that the end of the world is in october, so it'll be another 5 months of him leading his little group of followers and taking all their money. i wonder what he'll say then when the world doesn't end, he'll probably set another date. stare

Cute Punk

Not gonna happen, Camping's insane.

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yup, I agree with you guys. He'll keep switching the dates up until he gets it write (or he's dead..)

Anxious Werewolf

Stupid old man. You can't go around breaking hearts like that talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas