Welcome to Gaia! ::

Recently, Gaia seems tought enough to proclaim that the "Raptor" is coming. Only God knows! There are major signs including earthquakes, famine, etc. But how could Gaiaonline say this? Expecially with a picture of a depressed demon crying as it's thread picture. Are you Serious Gaia? Is this some Illuminati undercover s**t!?
Nah, screw that Illuminati s**t, Gaia Mods need to read their Bibles' more. wahmbulance
I'm disappointed with Gaia with this thing, but my disappointment has nothing to do with Christianity.
*Raises hand*
CleoSombra
I'm disappointed with Gaia with this thing, but my disappointment has nothing to do with Christianity.

But you raise your hand?xD
This is the first item in awhile that Gaia has done that I've found good enough to put on my avi.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i see nothing wrong with what has been done by Gaia. And i'm not sure you're serious.

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Raises Hand* wahmbulance
-raises hand-
As much as Gaia probably thought it funny, I think the event failed and was also an insult to those who actually believed it was coming. Mostly, I'm just disappointed in Gaia and its Mods because of the event failing so badly.
But I think it's pretty good, considering they were only given two days' warning.
Christ was gay, he took a student of his naked except for a loincloth into his room alone for an entire night. Now the question is, is he a bottom or a top? I'm guessing he's a powerbottom.

Trash Bear

Flounderman
Christ was gay, he took a student of his naked except for a loincloth into his room alone for an entire night. Now the question is, is he a bottom or a top? I'm guessing he's a powerbottom.

How can you even say that?!!

Christ was obviously a Powertop. It kinda sucked for him though because every hole he touched would heal.
You're joking, right?

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
..you do know this was a joke right?

Don't read too much into s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff