• First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Goddess of the Styx
Bewitched Phoenix
Goddess of the Styx
point made! biggrin

i have to admit, i did not think that far ahead. XD

Ah, you see, that's the trickiness of Zombie logic and thus why I never really got the point of the arguement claiming the existence of Zombies. XD

Certainly, a corpse does move around and the like - but that's air and the like moving it's way out of the body and muscles moving. There's no brain function or soul to drive the corpse into going on a killing spree.

I find the concept of Zombies quite saddening, truth be told. sweatdrop

yeah it is, i do feel for them, well, that is if there real. But if one was to kill you, what would you do then? i'm not going to just let them kill me.

I believe I would act the same as I would if anyone tried to kill me, Zombie or not. :3
LightsOfDecember
The Bunny Rat
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not wiccan.

I mentioned earlier in the conversation that I am also a Wiccan, however I would happily join Styx in sitting on her roof taking pot shots at zombies.

I have good logic for this too:
Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished..
As also mentioned earlier in the conversation.

How old are you?

Ruthless Elocutionist

Bewitched Phoenix

Hello Lights of December ^^

I am also a Wiccan (Eclectic Wiccan in a Partnership). I think I have a way to go deeper into your logic. :3

Depending on your particular Wiccan belief, the soul of the dead would have moved to the Summerlands (or equivalent, depending upon your sect/particular belief) waiting for Re-Birth or is already in the womb of a woman on Earth for Re-Birth...

How is the Zombie animated with no soul 'behind the wheel', as it were?
Also, if you harmed a Spirit, how do you feel that would go down Three-Fold Law wise?

Curious, no? :3

I come from a family tradition and for conversational purposes it is far easier to say that I am a Wiccan to prevent myself from having to a) give out lengthy explanations and b) divulge family secrets, so at times my views tend to differ considerably from popular sects.
For the interests of this conversation, I will mention that my family's interests in "the craft" has been around for a couple of hundred generations, and that we believe in the rebirth of a spirit upon it's release from it's current form.

My view on zombies is that they are just a re-animated shell, where the true spirit has moved on and has been replaced with something of unkind intentions (I mean, come on, it wants to eat brains how is this a good choice?!)
With that logic in hand, by killing the zombie you are preventing what ever is controlling it from completing their intentions, therefore doing good.

Ruthless Elocutionist

The Bunny Rat

How old are you?

Bashful Warlord

Goddess of the Styx

being a wiccan has fallen into the stereotype class... and i don't like it. just like goths and hippys... goths originatied from the kingdom hall of the goths(mid-evil era), where the people were called goths. Hippys weren't alway all, lets smoke some weed! no, hippys were free loveing carefree people.

Were? Hippies are free loving carefree people. And I don't associate them with weed, mostly cause the people I see smoking weed aren't hippies. Those are pot heads.
Also, don't know what this hall you're talking about cause Goths were an eastern germanic tribe. O.o

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Remember, the survival rules for Z-land. Cardio, Double-tap, skillet ect. I read the whole thread before posting...Sounds like your mother could use some humillity.

Remember leather is great for looking intimidating AND badass.

have all the rules writen down ^_^

Sweet! Don't forget get all the twinkies before the zombies do!

Prophet

LightsOfDecember
Bewitched Phoenix

Hello Lights of December ^^

I am also a Wiccan (Eclectic Wiccan in a Partnership). I think I have a way to go deeper into your logic. :3

Depending on your particular Wiccan belief, the soul of the dead would have moved to the Summerlands (or equivalent, depending upon your sect/particular belief) waiting for Re-Birth or is already in the womb of a woman on Earth for Re-Birth...

How is the Zombie animated with no soul 'behind the wheel', as it were?
Also, if you harmed a Spirit, how do you feel that would go down Three-Fold Law wise?

Curious, no? :3

I come from a family tradition and for conversational purposes it is far easier to say that I am a Wiccan to prevent myself from having to a) give out lengthy explanations and b) divulge family secrets, so at times my views tend to differ considerably from popular sects.
For the interests of this conversation, I will mention that my family's interests in "the craft" has been around for a couple of hundred generations, and that we believe in the rebirth of a spirit upon it's release from it's current form.

My view on zombies is that they are just a re-animated shell, where the true spirit has moved on and has been replaced with something of unkind intentions (I mean, come on, it wants to eat brains how is this a good choice?!)
With that logic in hand, by killing the zombie you are preventing what ever is controlling it from completing their intentions, therefore doing good.

good point too.. >.<

Prophet

Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Remember, the survival rules for Z-land. Cardio, Double-tap, skillet ect. I read the whole thread before posting...Sounds like your mother could use some humillity.

:3 i know right?

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137

And the chocolate and coffee drinks. Because those seem to be ever rarer in Z-land.
LightsOfDecember
The Bunny Rat

How old are you?

Okay, lineage and tradition then please.

Prophet

Serreniity
Goddess of the Styx

being a wiccan has fallen into the stereotype class... and i don't like it. just like goths and hippys... goths originatied from the kingdom hall of the goths(mid-evil era), where the people were called goths. Hippys weren't alway all, lets smoke some weed! no, hippys were free loveing carefree people.

Were? Hippies are free loving carefree people. And I don't associate them with weed, mostly cause the people I see smoking weed aren't hippies. Those are pot heads.
Also, don't know what this hall you're talking about cause Goths were an eastern germanic tribe. O.o

*facepalm* ok, yes, thats true, but there was also an area near romania and rome, once refured to as the kingdom hall of the goths. i found this out while doing reserch on rome, and thats not the true name of the land, just what it was called for a short time, befor suddenly vanishing. and were i live pot heads are meth users and acid droppers. and hippys are frowned upon for no reason, what so ever.

Prophet

Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137

And the chocolate and coffee drinks. Because those seem to be ever rarer in Z-land.

i know, it's like, where'd it go?

Prophet

oh my great gods... it's 4:26..., i really need to get to bed, i have a publisher to talk to in the morn... oh well, good night people that dislike me and few people that acually cared. biggrin

Ruthless Elocutionist

The Bunny Rat

Okay, lineage and tradition then please.

I come from a family tradition.
My family originates in Ireland, but is currently settled in New Zealand.
Our craft is usually passed down mother to daughter, but where there is a gap, it will be passed down from aunt to niece, grandmother to granddaughter or similar.
My aunt was taught by her aunt as my mother and their other sister showed no interest in being taught, and from the age of 8 or nine, my aunt has been teaching me, so I've got a good 12 or 13 years behind me, in which I have had time to form my own views on various points.
My family has mostly hidden behind a veil of Christianity through many major points of history such as the Burning Times.
Currently have two generations of Grimoires in my possession.

This suitable for you or do I have to go and locate a family tree?

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137
Goddess of the Styx
Arashi137

i know, it's like, where'd it go?

Either people got greedy or the zombies were running low on fleshies.

Sleep tight don't let the Raptors bite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces