Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goddess of the Styx
i was simply posting something.

i didn't think all of you would go this freaking in depth, i jest wanted to make a statement. nothing more. and i'm not oposeing everything thats said, i'm just simply defending what i believe in. jeez... i can't say anything with out someone breathing down my neck every step of the way.

It's called having a conversation.
You need to expose yourself to this to have some shred of social skills in the workforce.

Prophet

Arashi137
Remember, the survival rules for Z-land. Cardio, Double-tap, skillet ect. I read the whole thread before posting...Sounds like your mother could use some humillity.

Remember leather is great for looking intimidating AND badass.

have all the rules writen down ^_^

Bashful Warlord

Goddess of the Styx

i didn't think all of you would go this freaking in depth, i jest wanted to make a statement. nothing more. and i'm not oposeing everything thats said, i'm just simply defending what i believe in. jeez... i can't say anything with out someone breathing down my neck every step of the way.

I think some people got upset because you said you were wiccan without truly understanding what it means.

Js.

Ruthless Elocutionist

II WaLLy_WeSt II
*ahem* today's modern wiccan can be classified as either an abused child who decided that dressing dark and gothic meant that they could look emo and call it something other than emo to prove to the world that in some way they were special and different than everyone else merely as a pathetic ploy to gain favor and attention that they do not get from said abusive parents. They beleive that they are the salt of the earth and that they can do no wrong and that they do not judge when in truth they are the most judgemental people you will ever meet. in short today's modern wiccans are silly little emo fakes who hide in their parents' basement's doing fake witchcraft and complaining about how hard they think they have it when all over the world other people have it way worse than they do. Essentially don't b***h because you have no right to do so.

It's lovely to know that I meet NONE of the above qualifications to be a "Modern Wiccan."
For this I must thank my family for the upbringing they gave me and all the fashion magazines I read for all the colorful clothing ideas that I gather from them.

Prophet

Suivien
Goddess of the Styx

It's called having a conversation.
You need to expose yourself to this to have some shred of social skills in the workforce.

i was just thinking that a second ago.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Goddess of the Styx

-offers a cookie and chocolate milk while glaring at all the haters-
Nyoh?

Alien Bandit

29,340 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
blah it's 6am I'm going to bed now. have fun with your pity party Styx. and watch out for those raptors I hear they like to eat fake wiccans

Prophet

II WaLLy_WeSt II
*ahem* today's modern wiccan can be classified as either an abused child who decided that dressing dark and gothic meant that they could look emo and call it something other than emo to prove to the world that in some way they were special and different than everyone else merely as a pathetic ploy to gain favor and attention that they do not get from said abusive parents. They beleive that they are the salt of the earth and that they can do no wrong and that they do not judge when in truth they are the most judgemental people you will ever meet. in short today's modern wiccans are silly little emo fakes who hide in their parents' basement's doing fake witchcraft and complaining about how hard they think they have it when all over the world other people have it way worse than they do. Essentially don't b***h because you have no right to do so.

haha, you sould see my assorment of rainbow clothe... i'm not whats called a "modern wiccan". i'm achually a vary outgoing hyperactive person(with a slight obsession with fariys... you didn't hear that from me.) and i love the theater, so i'm vary teatrical at times with my clotheing.

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LightsOfDecember

I mentioned earlier in the conversation that I am also a Wiccan, however I would happily join Styx in sitting on her roof taking pot shots at zombies.

I have good logic for this too:
Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished..
As also mentioned earlier in the conversation.

Hello Lights of December ^^

I am also a Wiccan (Eclectic Wiccan in a Partnership). I think I have a way to go deeper into your logic. :3

Depending on your particular Wiccan belief, the soul of the dead would have moved to the Summerlands (or equivalent, depending upon your sect/particular belief) waiting for Re-Birth or is already in the womb of a woman on Earth for Re-Birth...

How is the Zombie animated with no soul 'behind the wheel', as it were?
Also, if you harmed a Spirit, how do you feel that would go down Three-Fold Law wise?

Curious, no? :3

Prophet

LightsOfDecember
Goddess of the Styx

-offers a cookie and chocolate milk while glaring at all the haters-
Nyoh?

thank you! biggrin ~eats happily while humming~

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II WaLLy_WeSt II

Not all Wiccan's meet that critera. I certainly don't, and my belief is genuine. :3

Prophet

Bewitched Phoenix
LightsOfDecember

I mentioned earlier in the conversation that I am also a Wiccan, however I would happily join Styx in sitting on her roof taking pot shots at zombies.

I have good logic for this too:
Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished..
As also mentioned earlier in the conversation.

Hello Lights of December ^^

I am also a Wiccan (Eclectic Wiccan in a Partnership). I think I have a way to go deeper into your logic. :3

Depending on your particular Wiccan belief, the soul of the dead would have moved to the Summerlands (or equivalent, depending upon your sect/particular belief) waiting for Re-Birth or is already in the womb of a woman on Earth for Re-Birth...

How is the Zombie animated with no soul 'behind the wheel', as it were?
Also, if you harmed a Spirit, how do you feel that would go down Three-Fold Law wise?

Curious, no? :3

point made! biggrin

i have to admit, i did not think that far ahead. XD

Prophet

Serreniity
Goddess of the Styx

I think some people got upset because you said you were wiccan without truly understanding what it means.

Js.

being a wiccan has fallen into the stereotype class... and i don't like it. just like goths and hippys... goths originatied from the kingdom hall of the goths(mid-evil era), where the people were called goths. Hippys weren't alway all, lets smoke some weed! no, hippys were free loveing carefree people.

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Goddess of the Styx
point made! biggrin

Ah, you see, that's the trickiness of Zombie logic and thus why I never really got the point of the arguement claiming the existence of Zombies. XD

Certainly, a corpse does move around and the like - but that's air and the like moving it's way out of the body and muscles moving. There's no brain function or soul to drive the corpse into going on a killing spree.

I find the concept of Zombies quite saddening, truth be told. sweatdrop

Prophet

Bewitched Phoenix
Goddess of the Styx
point made! biggrin

Ah, you see, that's the trickiness of Zombie logic and thus why I never really got the point of the arguement claiming the existence of Zombies. XD

Certainly, a corpse does move around and the like - but that's air and the like moving it's way out of the body and muscles moving. There's no brain function or soul to drive the corpse into going on a killing spree.

I find the concept of Zombies quite saddening, truth be told. sweatdrop

yeah it is, i do feel for them, well, that is if there real. But if one was to kill you, what would you do then? i'm not going to just let them kill me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff