9,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
´(¸.·´(¸.·¨¯`

υнм ι gυєѕѕ, вυт уσυ'ℓℓ єη∂ υρ ℓσσкιηg ℓιкє αη ι∂ισт єιтнєя ωαу.

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My brother jumped of the top of our house 'cause... well, he's a bible freak too. He read every letter of every chapter in a month. neutral

* duh. he shouldn't have listened. 'cause he heard it in TV not in the bible. *

Prophet

Quatro
Goddess of the Styx

biggrin

*shudders* whee Man, creepy.
I used to think wiccans were swanky flower children. All about Mother earth and dancing in the forest or some crap. Hell, if we had a zombie uprising, I'd root for the wiccans to find some magical spell to reverse the effects before science.

Knowing you'd rather hoard weapons arsenals to destroy the undead and revel in your Mothers confusion over her failed end of days prophesy is dark. Like 'The Craft' kinda dark even.

...I'm not unwittingly speaking to Fairuza Balk am I? 'Cuz then this would make so much more sense.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1, i love that movie. 2, not everyones the same. 3, wiccans arn't flower children or one with earth people. wiccans are usually missunderstood, and you can blame the weaponery facination on my father.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
VVhip
An it harm none do what ye will.

If you were truly Wiccan, your mother's bible bashing would not be cause for laughter or mocking. Wicca is not something to be used as rebellion against your parents.

Accept she has different beliefs and continue with your own peaceably.

Hmm.
Quoted for truth.

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Firevie
Suivien
I THOUGHT WICCANS WERE ABOVE THE PETTY s**t

Agreed. Also thought Wiccans didn't believe in hurting things, because they receive the same back, 3 times worse? confused

You're thinking of the Three-Fold Law. :3 Although that is an issue, not all Wiccan's will avoid hurting things purely out of fear of the Three-Fold Law.

There's also the belief that we are all inter-connected through the Divine, so hurting something external to us is a round-about way of hurting oneself. Although different Wiccan's will have different views on it, I'm sure.

Prophet

The Bunny Rat
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not wiccan.

walk a mile in my boots, then we'll talk.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Goddess of the Styx

oo... those are pretty //_^... and camping with my family, wow, the entertainment never ends.
and i'm more of a sword, bow, and srad kinda girl. Celtic weaponery, let me just say, beautiful.

That's how it used to be for us.
Especially since the four of us would be in the middle of no-where for about three weeks in two tents...
Throw my aunt who had been teaching me about the craft into the mix for about a week and summer vacation represented a sitcom... Aided by the fact my brother refused to sleep in the same tent as me.
...There was also that one time where my dad missed the possum he was shooting and shot one of the ropes holding my tent up...

My preferred weapon is a Bo Staff.
However, in a zombie apocalypse I would rather go for something sharp or fast to fire over something blunt.
Goddess of the Styx
The Bunny Rat

Why even bother creating this thread then?
You claim none of us will understand where you are coming from and you shoot down every opposing opinion that is presented with "walk a mile etc" retort.
Goddess of the Styx
The Bunny Rat

I'm going to go out on a second limb and say that I have far better boots than you as well.

Prophet

ok, i'm not going to say it again, if you don't like what i've said then please do go away.

there are many different views on life, as there are a few different types of wiccan.
i, dear people, is what my grandmother(one who taught me, and was one herself.) is a celtic or druid wiccan, which ever the case may be. i'm also slighly bipolor, i'm also absent minded, and i have an obsession with anything to do with the victorian era(and greek age, but don't want to get into that.) i use to be a perfect little rule abideing flower child, but every teen is rebelious in some way or another. Please get off my back, NOT EVERYONES THE SAME!!!!
Goddess of the Styx
ok, i'm not going to say it again, if you don't like what i've said then please do go away.

there are many different views on life, as there are a few different types of wiccan.
i, dear people, is what my grandmother(one who taught me, and was one herself.) is a celtic or druid wiccan, which ever the case may be. i'm also slighly bipolor, i'm also absent minded, and i have an obsession with anything to do with the victorian era(and greek age, but don't want to get into that.) i use to be a perfect little rule abideing flower child, but every teen is rebelious in some way or another. Please get off my back, NOT EVERYONES THE SAME!!!!

So you only want to talk to people who agree solely with what you've said?
Sounds like a boring conversation with no intellectual gain

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Remember, the survival rules for Z-land. Cardio, Double-tap, skillet ect. I read the whole thread before posting...Sounds like your mother could use some humillity.

Remember leather is great for looking intimidating AND badass.

Alien Bandit

29,340 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
*ahem* today's modern wiccan can be classified as either an abused child who decided that dressing dark and gothic meant that they could look emo and call it something other than emo to prove to the world that in some way they were special and different than everyone else merely as a pathetic ploy to gain favor and attention that they do not get from said abusive parents. They beleive that they are the salt of the earth and that they can do no wrong and that they do not judge when in truth they are the most judgemental people you will ever meet. in short today's modern wiccans are silly little emo fakes who hide in their parents' basement's doing fake witchcraft and complaining about how hard they think they have it when all over the world other people have it way worse than they do. Essentially don't b***h because you have no right to do so.

Ruthless Elocutionist

The Bunny Rat

I mentioned earlier in the conversation that I am also a Wiccan, however I would happily join Styx in sitting on her roof taking pot shots at zombies.

I have good logic for this too:
Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished..
As also mentioned earlier in the conversation.

Prophet

i was simply posting something.

i didn't think all of you would go this freaking in depth, i jest wanted to make a statement. nothing more. and i'm not oposeing everything thats said, i'm just simply defending what i believe in. jeez... i can't say anything with out someone breathing down my neck every step of the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff