• V-Day 2011 Event 100
Suivien
Firevie
Suivien

I guess it doesn't apply to zombies?

Zombies need love too. emo

Go give one a hug

OKAY! mrgreen
Okay, I'm an agnostic, I'll just hang out and be cool.
Goddess of the Styx
Suivien
It doesn't sound like you've risen above the petty crap

ok, when you mom beats you for your choices in life, then come talk to me, i just want to feel a sudden taste of freedom as i laugh at my mom... it's hard to explane... an i'm still just a teenager... i wanna live my childhood while it still lasts!

I don't see how that applies.
I think you should find a religion that would support your idea of getting revenge on your mother.

Prophet

LightsOfDecember
-Is Wiccan too-
Awesome plan.
Have you considered using an M-79 instead?

Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished... Or at least that's my view...

thank you for your understanding! and yeah, i have.

Prophet

AND PEOPLE!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY WORDS!!!

walk in my shoe(i this case combat boot) before you judge, everyoes different, and everyone has different views on things.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Goddess of the Styx

thank you for your understanding! and yeah, i have.

You're welcome.
There always has to be more then one person out there with a slightly twisted view on things ^_^

So a grenade that can be used as a shotgun isn't prettier then an ordinary shotgun?

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Suivien
Goddess of the Styx
Suivien
It doesn't sound like you've risen above the petty crap

ok, when you mom beats you for your choices in life, then come talk to me, i just want to feel a sudden taste of freedom as i laugh at my mom... it's hard to explane... an i'm still just a teenager... i wanna live my childhood while it still lasts!

I don't see how that applies.
I think you should find a religion that would support your idea of getting revenge on your mother.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I hear Clockwork Orangiam is ripe for religiousity these days. Seems a perfect cocktail for enjoying the distress of others.

Prophet

LightsOfDecember

You're welcome.
There always has to be more then one person out there with a slightly twisted view on things ^_^

So a grenade that can be used as a shotgun isn't prettier then an ordinary shotgun?

*smiles happily* well yeah, by far, but being that my father has an unuaual assortment of weaponry. *rubs hands togeather smileing* i'm sure i can get my hand on something really nice. smile oooo..... like his crossbow O.O hehehe... i just gotta restring it.

Fashionable Capitalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I just thought it was needed.

Prophet

Quatro

I hear Clockwork Orangiam is ripe for religiousity these days. Seems a perfect cocktail for enjoying the distress of others.

biggrin

Ruthless Elocutionist

Goddess of the Styx

*smiles happily* well yeah, by far, but being that my father has an unuaual assortment of weaponry. *rubs hands togeather smileing* i'm sure i can get my hand on something really nice. smile oooo..... like his crossbow O.O hehehe... i just gotta restring it.

I grew up in that kinda household... Going camping on our family friend's farm up north in the summer holidays was always a fun experience.
I'd honestly prefer going into battle with something old-fashioned though...
Like a naginata ^_^

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Goddess of the Styx

biggrin

*shudders* whee Man, creepy.
I used to think wiccans were swanky flower children. All about Mother earth and dancing in the forest or some crap. Hell, if we had a zombie uprising, I'd root for the wiccans to find some magical spell to reverse the effects before science.

Knowing you'd rather hoard weapons arsenals to destroy the undead and revel in your Mothers confusion over her failed end of days prophesy is dark. Like 'The Craft' kinda dark even.

...I'm not unwittingly speaking to Fairuza Balk am I? 'Cuz then this would make so much more sense.

Prophet

LightsOfDecember

I grew up in that kinda household... Going camping on our family friend's farm up north in the summer holidays was always a fun experience.
I'd honestly prefer going into battle with something old-fashioned though...
Like a naginata ^_^

oo... those are pretty //_^... and camping with my family, wow, the entertainment never ends.
and i'm more of a sword, bow, and srad kinda girl. Celtic weaponery, let me just say, beautiful.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pop so many wiccans and I am one too...you should support your mom....
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not wiccan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff