Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

and i'm a wiccan biggrin so......

i'm gonna go outside and sit on my roof and wait with a loaded shotgun and an icecheast full of items, like food! and wait for the zombies. and since nothing is going to happen, i'm going to look pretty badass in the pictures i'm sure people will take. and then when it doesn't happen, i'm going to jump down find my mom, and laugh in her face. peace, gotta plan my world ending outfit. *stuffs hands in pockets and walks of wisleing.*

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I prefer Ak-47 .-.
I THOUGHT WICCANS WERE ABOVE THE PETTY s**t
I recommend trying to have a small stack of c4 in your pockets, even in small amounts it has a nice big boom biggrin

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Stellar Succubus

An it harm none do what ye will.

If you were truly Wiccan, your mother's bible bashing would not be cause for laughter or mocking. Wicca is not something to be used as rebellion against your parents.

Accept she has different beliefs and continue with your own peaceably.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Suivien

Agreed. Also thought Wiccans didn't believe in hurting things, because they receive the same back, 3 times worse? confused

Prophet

Suivien

i am //_^ i am, i just wanna prove to my mom that nothings gonna happen and look cool while doing it .
Firevie
Suivien

Agreed. Also thought Wiccans didn't believe in hurting things, because they receive the same back, 3 times worse? confused

I guess it doesn't apply to zombies?

Goddess of the Styx
Suivien

i am //_^ i am, i just wanna prove to my mom that nothings gonna happen and look cool while doing it .

It doesn't sound like you've risen above the petty crap

Prophet

Firevie
Suivien

yeah, and that does happen, but personaly i don't care... and zomies are already dead!! an nothings gonna happen.

Invisible Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Suivien
Firevie
Suivien

Zombies need love too. emo

Stellar Succubus

Goddess of the Styx
Suivien

As a Wiccan, laughing in your mother's face will cause her upset and this is against the one true principle of Wicca.

A better way to help her is to be with her at the time she believes she will become enraptured, and support her through her fear.

Ruthless Elocutionist

-Is Wiccan too-
Awesome plan.
Have you considered using an M-79 instead?

Three-fold law would apply for zombies, however since they are already classified as dead, you're more likely to get rewarded for what you do to them, over being punished... Or at least that's my view...
Firevie
Suivien

Zombies need love too. emo

Go give one a hug

Prophet

Suivien
It doesn't sound like you've risen above the petty crap

ok, when you mom beats you for your choices in life, then come talk to me, i just want to feel a sudden taste of freedom as i laugh at my mom... it's hard to explane... an i'm still just a teenager... i wanna live my childhood while it still lasts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff