Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shius
Nika Sixx
The Mayan Calendar just stops December 2012, I don't believe it says anything about cataclysmic events, though. I want to read up on it, though. I've been to the ruins in Mexico before, and still forget the story. stare

It's a miracle that they actually went that far. I personally believe that it just stopped there since they found out that there would be no end to the calender if they continued writing it.

I know! But I believe they stopped at that point because their mathematical equation ends at that point. i'm going to read up on it and report back wink
yes!! we alive!!!
ShadowVer
I'm pretty sure im in heaven now. It looks awfully like Earth tho. :/

lol Good for you.
kachutenzi
yes!! we alive!!!

Yup biggrin
And hopefully we're not gonna be dead for a LONG time wink

Sparkly Prophet

The Raptor Is Coming
Shius
The date is over. The world is supposed to be gone by now.
Hurray, we're alive.
Let's hope he doesn't make another prediction any time soon.

To be honest i was a little scared there but now im just laughing my head off. So much for dooms day eh?
Helmet_Of_Shame
The Raptor Is Coming

I really hope it doesn't come while we're alive.
Timber_wolf_Rinoa
Shius
The date is over. The world is supposed to be gone by now.
Hurray, we're alive.
Let's hope he doesn't make another prediction any time soon.

To be honest i was a little scared there but now im just laughing my head off. So much for dooms day eh?

lol True.

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
He also made a lot of money on book sales in '94.
http://www.amazon.com/1994-Harold-Camping/dp/0533103681

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Firevie
Shius
Firevie
What about 2012? wink

Let's just hope that doesn't come. Though I doubt it will.

What exactly is meant to come, though? I've read so many rumours, each more ridiculous than the last.

i bet a i giant pony comes and farts a rainbow Durp User Image
Everything seems like a giant facade to me about these doomsday predictions. I was just reading of the Maya calendar on December 21, 2012 11:00am, their calendar cycle of 5,000+ years will be "reborn."

Seems to me the cataclysmic events in the movie 2012 has skewed our thoughts and minds, moving on to the next apocalyptic facade.

Here is my source, if you are a patient reader:
End of Times Prophecy

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Shius
Shius
Tuba Toothpaste
Shius
Enigmatic Conspiracy
There will always be predictions; people don't give up, and I don't know why. I mean, all that time spent on predicting could have been put to better use.

As anolis18 says, there are some people who do that in nature, and that can't be helped, but yes, I REALLY agree with you.
And I have a feeling that this guy did the prediction so that he could make more people go into his church.

That and probably to get more people to listen to his radio show. (Which now worth over $117 million.) This ridiculous "prediction" has ruined the lives of many people.

It raised that high ever since he talked about the prediction??
Wow...
This man really has no shame, repeating the same failed prediction he had made 16 years ago, just for the profit, not understanding that he angered, and destroyed many people's lives on the way.

The thing that angers me most is that the man has the nerve to say that just some months after a REAL giant earthquake which affected a whole country and even some parts of the world.
I think the man actually leads himself into believing this stuff, after all, if he wasn't convinced it was going to happen I doubt he would talk about it. When it comes to religion people are usually serious, you don't go telling people something religious unless you're pretty sure that you are correct. He DID lock himself in his house after all. Though I doubt that people will listen to him if he cries doomsday again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I'm just happy I didn't listen either time lol. Now then, let's look forward to raptors eating out spleens =3.
Shius
kachutenzi
yes!! we alive!!!

Yup biggrin
And hopefully we're not gonna be dead for a LONG time wink

yes!!! like in 2012
Anolis18
I think the man actually leads himself into believing this stuff, after all, if he wasn't convinced it was going to happen I doubt he would talk about it. When it comes to religion people are usually serious, you don't go telling people something religious unless you're pretty sure that you are correct. He DID lock himself in his house after all. Though I doubt that people will listen to him if he cries doomsday again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I'm just happy I didn't listen either time lol. Now then, let's look forward to raptors eating out spleens =3.

lol True.
Heck, if the world really did end in 1944, I wouldn't have been born.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Shius
Anolis18

lol True.
Heck, if the world really did end in 1944, I wouldn't have been born.
It would be nice if things just abruptly ended, I like the idea of humanity leaving and the world going on with damns slowly eroding and the Sahara returning to its smaller size and things balancing out through natural reclamation. T'would be wonderful, then again, I wouldn't be around to see it happen lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff