• The Perfect Setup 150
I would eat EVERYTHING in this Candy BBQ episode of EpicMealTime:

Beloved Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would eat key lime pie and lots and lots of pasta and seafood. I would call or somehow message everyone that meant something to me now or in the past and tell them what I really think of them and that I love them (or one time loved them). Then I would probably have a party with my closest friends. Cry some with them. I would like to say that i'd hace sex with someone, but if i'm about to die, Id rather spend my last moments with a group of friends.
since if this were real I'd be going to hell anyway.

I'd shoot my estranged husband in the head and have one day of relaxation for the first time in 3 years.

Tipsy Lover

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
I would have as much fun I can and this sounds kind of stupid sweatdrop but try to prevent the world from ending sweatdrop sweatdrop .

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
fly to korean and give lee chi hoon a spanking he will never forget 8D

I mean.. wait. what?

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

..hide..itty's going to hide from all the people who are going to be like omg the world is ending let's all do something crazy and go out with a bang~! ~trembles~ owo;;;

Sparkling Transmutator

I would get in my Panic Room. I would only allow my crush to accompany me. He would have no choice to try to repopulate the human race. Too bad we are of the same gender. XD

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I would eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. Stress eating! And I could finally eat all the dessert I want. :9

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
I'd tell everyone I know what I really think about them, then just hang out with my friends until the panic sets in and I become an inconsolable, hysteric mess.
I would build myself a raptor-proof bunker, and maybe invite a few guests.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I'd spend it the same way I spend all my days:

Spammin' Gaia and playing Dissidia 012.

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would tell my crush i love him kiss him until the world ends i would eat all the chocolate of the box and i would be happy evrey after lol razz

Shy Gaian

-pray
-tell my family and friends that I love them
-watch ONE PIECE
-Get laid
-eat sushi
-pray again
-END
- or maybe run around Nude..

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100