Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

Me? I shall tell all my family and my serious crush that I love them all, give them each a hug and a kiss, and spend my last moments together in Happy Land, hopefully being forgetful and blissful until I die. heart

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
After saying all potential goodbyes I wait. With sword in hand I would wait. Eyes out the window and one hand near my Caffeinated beverages I wait. Until the time strikes and the end arrives, just to find the world brought back from the dead. Not a miracle but an invasion. What once was living returns to destroy what they once created. That's where I come in. I save the world, one zombie beheading at a time.

Ruthless Raider

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Have sex, dur.
And eat something hella expensive.

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would tell my grandmother how much of a b***h she is, and then I would buy a sand box for sandy fun on rainy days. Sand and rain are fun, I would make so many sand castles, mmmmmmmmmagic.

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Probably smoke some weed or something.That sounds good with rain and sand boxs.

Romantic Pirate

The only thing that I would do would be tell Yasurou just how much I love him.

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
If the world was going to end in 24 hours, what would it really matter what I did?

I could steal something I really wanted, but would there be time to enjoy it?

I could kill a b***h for all the crap she's done to my family over the years, but if we're all going to die too, what skewed sense of justice would that be?

I think I'd live it like it were just another day.

But in the morning, instead of taking my allergy pills, I'm taking some hardcore drugs to kill myself before the raptors rip me to shreds while I'm still alive! D<

Because seriously...Some drug overdose sounds WAY better than being dismembered by raptors. -cough-
I'd probably think it was all a hoax of some kind and be, like, the first one to die or something. For real. neutral

Hilarious Gaian

I would play heart Gaia heart ,I would eat Shushi that i never eaten and pray to God not to finish the world. whee ~Vocaloids~

Hilarious Gaian

I would play heart Gaia heart ,I would eat Shushi that i never eaten and pray to God not to finish the world. whee ~Vocaloids~

Lonely Phantom

Sleeps like nothing happened xd

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Order everything from Checkers and try to eat it all. ouo

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It sounds like a lot of you are gluttonous thieving perverts to me.

Wealthy Capitalist

I's spend it on Gaia :I
Go crazy. |D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out