Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would laugh it off until i see something coming and then eat all the sushi i can get until i get sick..... yeaaah.... that'd be what i'd do....

Then I'd call my best friends and stuff.... And I dont know what I'd say, just call them and say hi? or bye or whatever...?

Erm, whats a raptor?

Cosmic Gatekeeper

The most expensive lobster seafood ever
And sex with the hottest man I could find. Because dying a virgin is lame

-- and post on the first page : D

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
admin
I'd like to say that I'd go party with friends, but really? I'd probably just cry and hide and generally be depressed... I'd eat a ton of blackberry cobbler and pecan pralines and cream ice cream--I'm horribly allergic to both, but I guess if I was going to die anyways, it wouldn't matter! I'd call my family, my closest friends... and probably my ex from high-school. As for wrongs to right... I can't think of any!

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
I would go to walmart, get that plasma tv I always wanted. Then I would go to petsmart and steal a guinea pig. Hopefully there will be so much chaos no one will know. twisted I would eat mcdonalds, but I assume the line would be long. That's about it. cool

admin

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Post on the first page? Shopping spree...read?

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
What would I do? I'd get laid. There's no way in hell I'm dying a virgin. And I'd eat all the chocolate I'd want.
Sky dive buck naked.
I'm too pessimistic. If I do a bunch of crazy stuff thinking the world will end, or I'm going to die, it'll turn out that I won't and I'll just end up poor, homeless, and with some sort of STD.

So WoW. I'll just play WoW.

Hallowed Guildsman

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What wrongs would you right?
only one thing.. tell my crush i love her

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
I would go to some fast foods place and eat then I would go to get a new car and then I would buy a kangaroo or steel one from the Zoo

Shirtless Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
To do list:
- Have sex a lot with my boyfriend
- See Pirates of the Caribbean
- Fly to a fancy restaurant and blow my life savings.

First page? Only took me 7 years....

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Call my mom. Eat a freak-ton of chocolate frosting and lots of cheesy fries with ranch dressing. Spend the day with my son and hubby enjoying each others company.
admin

I would jack a car, ,haul a** to where my love lives, and I would hold onto her and kiss her telling her I love her until we disappear from this world. heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff