10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would have done my daily stuff on Monster Galaxy, u know getting the daily price farm whistles from friends and get the free seed. then i would enjoy myself until i get a raptor knocking on my door.

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
go over to HER house and tell her i love her. then idk. id die anyway so.. oh and have sex. i will not die a virgin.

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I would probably have a huge get together with all of my friends & family. Doing all the things that we've all always wanted to do, whether we sucked at it or not.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Magical Tree

I'd call my best friend and tell her it's been a great 14 years being her friend, even during the hard stuff.

I'd make a lemon meringue pie and eat the entire thing myself (unless someone really wanted a last piece of pie).
egh... Probably sleep...

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

Eat some cookie dough ice cream, blueberry cheesecake, blizzards from DQ, hot fudge sunday, hamburger steak, fritos, and funnel cake. Then basically hang out on the computer for the rest of the day after I called/texted all my friends. Maybe have a big get-together.

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I'd cook up something awesome and go for a picnic to lay back with my friends, look at the clouds and laugh till my stomach would hurt.. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff