Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bloorigard2
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would laugh it off until i see something coming and then eat all the sushi i can get until i get sick..... yeaaah.... that'd be what i'd do....

Then I'd call my best friends and stuff.... And I dont know what I'd say, just call them and say hi? or bye or whatever...?

Erm, whats a raptor?
An ancient creature, a dinosaur carnivora....

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?
I would think all the day: I do not believe that...........

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Andreia C N R H
admin
I would think all the day: I do not believe that...........
By the way, I also wanna become an admin.........
i would steal a tardis and go far far away.

Devoted Prophet

19,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I honestly don't think I'd do anything different than I am now

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
admin
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'd drive to L.A., hunt down Darren Criss and *rest of post censored for obscenity*

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Gracious Powerhouse

Eat, drink, and be merry ... for tomorrow we may die

Tipsy Lovergirl

i would party!

8,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Wow, we've gone from zombie apocalypse to genetically-engineered mutant dinosaur apocalypse...

*singing operatically with raging metal riff in the back* APOCALYPSE!!! APOCALYPSE!!! Behold, apocalypse! Behold, it is done! The final conflict has begun! (Sorry, couldn't resist tossing in a little Savior Machine there - look for them on the YouTube.)

I suppose if I was down to my last 24, I'd try to ask all the folks I'd ever wronged to forgive my past indiscretions. I think then I could die a happy man.
I would grab all my money from the bank and buy a huge feast, then i would just stare at myself what have i done these past years, then i would just throw a huge tantrum, and forget about the whole thing because a huge raptor is coming to kill us. I quickly panic but then i realized that i should just die anyway, because the world is going to. So then i just wait for some hours and then i'm dead. End of story, 'nuff said, the end.

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
what will we do i dont know

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Stuff.

*shrug*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SS: 3052 5375 4239 // Maria
D: 3095 5050 3294 // Maria
Blk: 0518 6724 3717 // Maria

Greedy Fatcat

I would Sleep in all day. If I wake up, I would eat everything that looked good.

I would call my Brother...I never call him.

I would Try to make things right with my brother over the phone.
sky diving xd xd xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces