Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Reveler

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'd probably be too busy freaking out about everything and then I'd wonder "Dinosaurs are extinct!!!WHERE ARE THESE RAPTORS COMING FROM!!!??"and then I'd sit down and watch all the Jurassic Parks,planning ways to avoid the dinosaurs...but the rapture tht was sposed ta happen,haha obviously didn't.didnt believe it either-the Bible says no one knows the date or the time of the end except He Himself. heart heart
hmn......well first i would buy a 40000 dollar hotel room on a bad credit card enjoy the service eat a bunch of expensive food and then i'd take over the world and commit genocide..... at least if the world didn't end i'd rule the world so i couldn't get in trouble for anything

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Maybe hurt my sister and torture my two cousins twisted

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd shave all my hair off and start kissing girls. blaugh

....or just eat an entire Lobster by myself. Who knows! sweatdrop
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

Tell the guy I like that I like him, eat all my favorite foods... I don't know...
What it "The Raptor" anyways? I mean I know what a raptor is if you mean the dinosaur
I would spend the rest of the time I had with the love of my life and be thankful to have such a wonderful person in my life.

Aged Bunny

Spend every last second and breath with the love of my life to prove how much she means to me and that I will always love her, no matter what.

Widower

Greedy Hoarder

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
I would read as many raptor related books and articles as I can find, spend the day creating a realistic raptor costume, then wait.

On the day of Raptors, I will tame them, become their queen, and command them to make me sandwiches. >:C

Beloved Bunny

8,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I WOULD SPEND ALL MY MONEY AND JUST STAY WITH MY FAMILY AND PRAy
Well i would skydive naked and j**z in the sky while eating a taco and telling my ex's to SUCK IT

Anxious Vampire

18,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Easy Answer: If the world were to be destroyed by The Raptor tomorrow, I would locate the TARDIS tonight. Of course, every great time traveler has their own device. I would simply latch onto the TARDIS when it was close by, and get the heck away from Earth. Onto Poosh! (They have a lost moon that's not so lost!)
I would spend the last day with the girl of my dreams the one i care for i would love her until the last few seconds not spending time with friends or wasting the time with games. that is what i would do

8,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Saka Wannabe
I'd go to work. Thats probably what I'll do.. emo

same here sad lol wonder how many people had to work

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Bloorigard2
admin
If you knew that the world was going to end in 24 hours due to a vicious Raptor attack, what would you do? What foods would you eat? What long-put-off phone calls would you make? What wrongs would you right?

I would laugh it off until i see something coming and then eat all the sushi i can get until i get sick..... yeaaah.... that'd be what i'd do....

Then I'd call my best friends and stuff.... And I dont know what I'd say, just call them and say hi? or bye or whatever...?

Erm, whats a raptor?

It's a ******** dinosaur.

Also, Id get my closest friends all in one place, get high as hell, and just have a good time.
THAT, or Id get it on with my crush <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces