6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pray! biggrin have a good day with my family lol

Obsessive Pyromaniac

I'd try to hug em and die in the process
=D
Becoming very poetic, thinking about how my life was run and who I really am. After that I would play a bunch of games one last time just for the memories. Then I would see if I could ahold of some cake, because cake is not had enough by me and that makes it so tasty. I would end it with a large, frosting covered smile.
Get all my friends and family together, plus all the people I deem worthy, and the guy I like, and make a fortress against the raptors. And get a lot of weapons somehow. And food. Food is important.
My last day of life I would tell my friends I love them and then go to my aunt's house and spend the day with her and her children.

Thieving Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i would take over the world

Magical Bunny

I'd have a wild crazy sex party and I would invite everyone. cool
I will login in Gaia just to see if they are giving some cool "end of the world" item. Maybe in another life will be worth 1 mil...
Get my friends and family together and have a last hurrah.
eat lots of junk food so when the raptors do come and eat me they get cholesterol and heart burn
One Day ?

I'd say what I wanted to say to my parents. Drive to the beach, hook up with that certain someone, be with them for the whole day and watch the sun set with them.
ive allready for the end ive got a fall out shelter and guns and mre's

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Punch every baby I see.

Every. One.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff