Welcome to Gaia! ::

ForsakenLore's Significant Otter

Party Pup

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
If the Raptor comes I will be sad, since I will be separated from my friends forever for being raised the "wrong religion."

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Insane Pillow
I wont graduate.

OH NO!!
Whos in the same boat as me?

lol
oh,you're going to be fine.From what I heard the guy who said the rapture was coming has been wrong a few times,and he's not even christian.
There have been many theories the world would end,none being true,just think of it this way.the world is supposedly going to end in 2012,If it doesnt happen saturday,that's proof that you cant put an expiration date on planet earth.
p.s. I hope your graduation day is so amazing,You won't even remember what was supposed to happen on saturday.^_^

Backwoods Sex Symbol

The Asiantastic Ninja
Dear Sunday
May 21st is all complete nonsense ._. But, whatever floats the crazy Christians' boats... Not stopping them from seeing the world will be the same as it always is after 6 PM. ... wherever 6 PM is.

The person who invented this whole Raptor thing was a radical. Christians in general do not uphold this belief.

Hah, sorry ._.;; Was trying to refer to the other radicals following the man with this prediction. Not the whole Christian community itself.

Cold Snowflake

If the raptor comes then I won't get to see my mum. :<
K i m z y
If the raptor comes then I won't get to see my mum. :<

We are the same sad im going to cry if its true, my mum will come back on 2012 sad ( please! i hope its not true D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff