Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nor do I beleive this phenomena will happen on May 21.
The Bible clearly states that only God knows when the end will come, and tthe Lord Jesus, who is also part of the Triune God, does not know the date himself, even while he is God.
If Jesus does not know, then why should we jump to conclusions about when our end comes? My opinion is that we should be ready for Christ at any moment, and we shouldn't fuss about an event we don't know the day or the hour of.
End of rant.

5,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I think its a joke. js

User Image
[take me somewhere squishy and stuff]

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
well mabey they ment it as a joke cuz my friend dose not bleave in god and she thinks its funny to call jesus is a raptor

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I honestly think someone's been taking too much crack...or playing too much BioShock. Or both...hey...I wonder what playing BioShock while high would be like.

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
No, they just made a joke on the WORD. No where in the Bible does it say anything about the word "Rapture". Read up peeps. End of story.

Big Nerd

13,875 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Did you ever stop to think that maybe some people don't have the same religious beliefs as you?

Plus, it's a joke. neutral

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Its for Raptor Jesus of course

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
Arashitsuki
I honestly think someone's been taking too much crack...or playing too much BioShock. Or both...hey...I wonder what playing BioShock while high would be like.
its kinda fun
I just thought I'd throw this out there...
1. Isn't the entire "Raptor" thing just a callback to the meme of Raptor Jesus?
2. This entire apocalypse deal is just another Heaven's Gate or Jonestown I'm sure. xD

Vampire

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
That's the joke.

And, hey look! The background changed!

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
x-Death by Panda-x
Nor do I beleive this phenomena will happen on May 21.
The Bible clearly states that only God knows when the end will come, and tthe Lord Jesus, who is also part of the Triune God, does not know the date himself, even while he is God.
If Jesus does not know, then why should we jump to conclusions about when our end comes? My opinion is that we should be ready for Christ at any moment, and we shouldn't fuss about an event we don't know the day or the hour of.
End of rant.

stfu.
this is a joke. and if people were smart, we would have gotten rid of religion a long time ago. it just starts fights and killing. so, ur so called god, shouldnt even be worshiped

Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
maybe they said raptor to take the stress of some ppl who are worrying about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff