Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

No idea, but I don't really care.

Once I heard that we were supposed to die on my birthday. What a wonderful welcoming gift.
My spaghettios boiled a hot lava red after i took them out of the microwave....i believe the anti Christ (Obama) is stowing away in my spaghettios until it is time for the beckoning! hahaha jk...so silly. xd

Unbeatable Survivor

5,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150
HydroStealth
funsized17
last year in my area we had a "snowapocalyse", where it snowed nearly 5 feet in one month. power was out for 2 daya during the first storm and 3 days for the other storm.

Scary sad how did you get warmth?

we went to my aunt's house across the street...her power never goes out.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ms Dahlia
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
If you trusted the Weekly World news....every other week.....based on predictions from the Bible and Nostradamus.

Not to mention the Oracle at Delphi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the colors high.

the Delphi Oracle? pish posh! I'll tell you what i think of your Oracle! Years ago she told me I would kill my father and marry my mother! But my father died in his homeland of natural causes! Put not your faith into such charlatans and wanton deceivers.

Heave ho,
thieves and beggars,
never shall we die.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Angel Spirit Girl
GrafinGothicwar
Angel Spirit Girl
The Mayan long calendar rolls over on December 25, 2012.

I thought it was December 12, 2012? Oh heck was is a couple of days either way?

I thought it was the winter solstice that year.

If you go on a tour to Chichen Itza, the tour guides will assure you the Mayans made another calendar right after that one. They think we're silly for thinking that the world will really end then.
Didn't some preacher in America predict the world was going to end last week or something? I didn't find out until the next day, can't believe I slept right through the apocolypse. How embarassing redface

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Taliah
Angel Spirit Girl
GrafinGothicwar
Angel Spirit Girl
The Mayan long calendar rolls over on December 25, 2012.

I thought it was December 12, 2012? Oh heck was is a couple of days either way?

I thought it was the winter solstice that year.

If you go on a tour to Chichen Itza, the tour guides will assure you the Mayans made another calendar right after that one. They think we're silly for thinking that the world will really end then.

That's why I said "calendar rolls over" - because if it meant the end of the current world as it is known, then another would start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff