Welcome to Gaia! ::

heartofsilver777
Also I just saw the event item for all of this and it's a raptor egg with a glow over the top and in many depiction of Christ He has a glow over His head so again this site is making fun of Him. I find that part highly offensive as well. You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again.
...Seriously? Christianity now has Trademark rights to any glows? Radiation glows, too. So would any egg if there's a heating lamp overhead. And, oh yeah, all the depictions of halo's in Christianity were stolen from Euro-pagan religions.

Please, stop making the rest of Christianity look bad. I am personally offended at your offense. Grow some thicker skin, people are going to be making fun of Christianity all your life. If something this pathetic can get under your skin, you're going to have a very bitter life. I believe someone wise once suggested you "Turn the other Cheek". Try it out.

Luxurious Nymph

32,740 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
X - Citation Needed - X
heartofsilver777
Also I just saw the event item for all of this and it's a raptor egg with a glow over the top and in many depiction of Christ He has a glow over His head so again this site is making fun of Him. I find that part highly offensive as well. You guys are now doing blasphemy against my beliefs again.
...Seriously? Christianity now has Trademark rights to any glows? Radiation glows, too. So would any egg if there's a heating lamp overhead. And, oh yeah, all the depictions of halo's in Christianity were stolen from Euro-pagan religions.

Please, stop making the rest of Christianity look bad. I am personally offended at your offense. Grow some thicker skin, people are going to be making fun of Christianity all your life. If something this pathetic can get under your skin, you're going to have a very bitter life. I believe someone wise once suggested you "Turn the other Cheek". Try it out.

This. Oh so very much this.
In case some of you were wondering why its "raptor" jesus its because of the book of Genesis in the bible. The bible claims the world was created in six days, this would include Dinosaurs. Which would mean that humans and dinosaurs existed at the same time according to the bible, science has proven that is far from the truth. So someone took a poke at Christianity by combining their messiah with the head of a Raptor to further prove how ridiculous they think it is one can believe in a book that was complete wrong after the words "In the beginning" in regards to the creation of the earth and the things that live on it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
X - Citation Needed - X
heartofsilver777

I agree. Although I may not be Christian, I don't get why people are making such a big fuss out of the item. The "glow" has appeared in many other ancient pictures, so are they making fun of Him? It's just a raptor in a robe with human hands and an aura (that the glow).
Muhshuhu
In case some of you were wondering why its "raptor" jesus its because of the book of Genesis in the bible. The bible claims the world was created in six days, this would include Dinosaurs. Which would mean that humans and dinosaurs existed at the same time according to the bible, science has proven that is far from the truth. So someone took a poke at Christianity by combining their messiah with the head of a Raptor to further prove how ridiculous they think it is one can believe in a book that was complete wrong after the words "In the beginning" in regards to the creation of the earth and the things that live on it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hahahha that pic made me laugh

Invisible Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
The original ManWhore
User Image

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Anna Walker
The original ManWhore