Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
FAIL

User Image

I am a Christian.But I never change the word of my god.

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
He actually changed dates to make them fit his random "equations" lol.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
SithHappens91
He actually changed dates to make them fit his random "equations" lol.

xD FAIL FAIL FAIL xD

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
People remember = GOD IS GOD people is people. this guy is fail
Yeah. I'm checking the news and here I am: 10 minutes ago: Hermany has posted a news repotrt. BNothing of the rapture or Earthquakes.
Sicne 1994 he's been fail at math. There is no answer so all he did was stir up chaos and a paradox.
EDIT: Let me add this:
If he was right, he has NO RIGHT to do that. he caused a woman to murder her own son over the "Rapture" just so he could go to heaven[sp?] and it realy was wrong. There really are sick, to the extremes, people in the world y'know! Let us not know if you already know. Ignorance is a bliss.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
the first to be only the baby who are the most innocent of the world. xD my brother's daughter is still with me and is laughing.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
I love u god!!only you know the last day.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
iiGLaDOS
Yeah. I'm checking the news and here I am: 10 minutes ago: Hermany has posted a news repotrt. BNothing of the rapture or Earthquakes.
Sicne 1994 he's been fail at math. There is no answer so all he did was stir up chaos and a paradox.
If he was right, he has NO RIGHT to do that. he caused a woman to murder her own son over the "Rapture" just so he could go to heaven[sp?] and it realy was wrong. There really are sick, to the extremes, people in the world y'know! Let us not know if you already know. Ignorance is a bliss.

he is bad real bad

Impassioned Lionheart

Once a false prophet, always a false prophet.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
TehChich
Once a false prophet, always a false prophet.

yes this guy is destroying the Christian faith
Hmmm what do you think might happen on May 22nd? I bet an angry mob will appear at Harold Camping's doorstep because once this screw up of a "rapture" nonsense is over so is his career.
I The Peten I
iiGLaDOS

he is bad real bad

He should be arrested for a tool of murder and paranoia. Last time: thousands of suicides. this year: murder?

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
May 22nd Harold say im sorryy i try again
Maybe if he did this in December there would be more impact

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers