Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
iiGLaDOS
I The Peten I
iiGLaDOS
Yeah. I'm checking the news and here I am: 10 minutes ago: Hermany has posted a news repotrt. BNothing of the rapture or Earthquakes.
Sicne 1994 he's been fail at math. There is no answer so all he did was stir up chaos and a paradox.
EDIT: Let me add this:
If he was right, he has NO RIGHT to do that. he caused a woman to murder her own son over the "Rapture" just so he could go to heaven[sp?] and it realy was wrong. There really are sick, to the extremes, people in the world y'know! Let us not know if you already know. Ignorance is a bliss.

he is bad real bad

He should be arrested for a tool of murder and paranoia. Last time: thousands of suicides. this year: murder?

yes
X-Level Zero-X
Hmmm what do you think might happen on May 22nd? I bet an angry mob will appear at Harold Camping's doorstep because once this screw up of a "rapture" nonsense is over so is his career.

I'll be laughing and countign on that as I go and watch Pirates of the carribbean : On stranger shores. razz

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
Bang Wa Cherry
Maybe if he did this in December there would be more impact

yes but is fail again
iiGLaDOS
X-Level Zero-X
Hmmm what do you think might happen on May 22nd? I bet an angry mob will appear at Harold Camping's doorstep because once this screw up of a "rapture" nonsense is over so is his career.

I'll be laughing and countign on that as I go and watch Pirates of the carribbean : On stranger shores. razz

How I describe this old prophet... Probrably either one of the worlds dumbest prophets for not reading a little scripture in the book of Matthew or the worlds biggest lier. This is what makes christains look bad.
X-Level Zero-X
iiGLaDOS
X-Level Zero-X

How I describe this old prophet... Probrably either one of the worlds dumbest prophets for not reading a little scripture in the book of Matthew or the worlds biggest lier. This is what makes christains look bad.

How about The world's biggest Moron who made people kill their children?
Yah that too well I'm waiting for May 22nd to hit so I can laugh all day
If you are a Christian, you would never have posted this.

seigyoku_hai's Senpai

Invisible Knight

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
Man and I wanted to go lay out some clothes in some Christian's yard like someone got Raptured and they were left behind. =^/
Muahahaha? 30 more mintues in my place xD

Wistful Lover

16,650 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Of course he's a fraud, duhh.
But it doesn't "happen" according to him, until 6pm Central time. 1 and a half hours until I can laugh at people who believed this crap. xD

seigyoku_hai's Senpai

Invisible Knight

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
- The Depp Effect -
But it doesn't "happen" according to him, until 6pm Central time. 1 and a half hours until I can laugh at people who believed this crap. xD

I'm already laughing at them. XD
Cameron Valimere
Man and I wanted to go lay out some clothes in some Christian's yard like someone got Raptured and they were left behind. =^/

Oh do sprinkle ash or dust everywhere smile Make it seem like War of the Worlds!

(Oh my stomach! You made me laugh to hard xD )

Wistful Lover

16,650 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Cameron Valimere
- The Depp Effect -

I'm already laughing at them. XD

I have been, for a month.
But I mean really REALLY laugh at them. When if doesn't happen, then you can really laugh.~

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
People expected this.

Instead they got this.

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
iiGLaDOS
Yeah. I'm checking the news and here I am: 10 minutes ago: Hermany has posted a news repotrt. BNothing of the rapture or Earthquakes.
Sicne 1994 he's been fail at math. There is no answer so all he did was stir up chaos and a paradox.
EDIT: Let me add this:
If he was right, he has NO RIGHT to do that. he caused a woman to murder her own son over the "Rapture" just so he could go to heaven[sp?] and it realy was wrong. There really are sick, to the extremes, people in the world y'know! Let us not know if you already know. Ignorance is a bliss.

err...Darwinism at work? Same she didn't off herself as well.

And any Christian who knows about Revelations would know that kids would disappear along with all of the "true believers" because as children they're presumed innocent and wouldn't be left on Earth for all the terrible s**t that would ensue.

That woman was a ******** idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces