8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
Lord Elwrind
Xianoue-Ling
He'll probably just do it again o.e

He already is. Now he says October. *snickers* it's still wrong. xd

He says he is "flabbergasted" (yes he did actually say that. Heard it on the news this morning) and "doesn't understand what happened".

And ya know... he hasnt kept his end of the bet and handed over his radio stations yet to the person he made a bet with.

21 may he said chaos and oct is end world but i no see chaos

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Poptart Comment
A house wife tried to kill herself and children because of this man... the children are okay. People probably killed themselves or spent all of their money because of this guy. He needs to be put away somewhere because he's going to do it again.

God will smack all of us if we don't believe in Mr.Camping. (says Camping's friend)

I have more bad news - worse news, for you. There was a woman, (I forget where she came from) who succeeded in killing her son, then came all the way up here to Connecticut and layed her son by the side of a highway and abandoned him. She is trying to use the "end or the world" excuse". I dont recall hearing if she was gonna kill herself too or what, but she says she loved her son? If she really loved her son as much as she says she does, I would think she would have wanted to face "the end" with the kid in her arms. Wouldnt you think?
(kid was 6 years old)

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
I The Peten I
Lord Elwrind
Xianoue-Ling
He'll probably just do it again o.e

He already is. Now he says October. *snickers* it's still wrong. xd

He says he is "flabbergasted" (yes he did actually say that. Heard it on the news this morning) and "doesn't understand what happened".

And ya know... he hasnt kept his end of the bet and handed over his radio stations yet to the person he made a bet with.

21 may he said chaos and oct is end world but i no see chaos

Either way, his math is still wrong.

The only thing coming to the end of is the Mayan calendar in December of 2012, it's 52-year cycle.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
more opinion?

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Well, you never know, it might have actually happened, but no one made the cut. wink We'll never know.

Aged Citizen

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GriffinFire
Well, you never know, it might have actually happened, but no one made the cut. wink We'll never know.

And there you're wrong, little missy. See, I "made the cut". Heaven has an internet connection. What, you thought it wouldn't? wink

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
the only thing I know is that nobody's guess

Assimilated Genius

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Harold Camping better NOT make another prediction again! (He's made 2, right? And they both failed to come true xp )

Dedicated Genius

"I'm alone and sadness reigns in my heart!..."

Just goes to show how gullible people are.

"...As long as we live it won't go away, we are one but torn apart!"

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
3:38 pm (5 23 11)!!! im here!!!
Barmy Codger
GriffinFire

And there you're wrong, little missy. See, I "made the cut". Heaven has an internet connection. What, you thought it wouldn't? wink

I wish my cousin in heaven had her internet up and running. It'd sure be nice to talk to her again. So I'm thinking though, most people in heaven don't have interenet. How did you get one, if most people there don't? XD

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
12:11 am 5 24 11 this guy is very fail

Shirtless Prophet

I have been Christian since I was a kid, and I have never believed any end of the world predictions.

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
Phoenix Days
I have been Christian since I was a kid, and I have never believed any end of the world predictions.

good ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces