Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Are you serious Gaia? You allow swear words to work, but not some other words? When I tried lake and lame, and they weren't considered words --the letters kept reorganizing itself afterwards(is it glitched?). I get that grey isn't spelled they way it is in usa, but what the hell!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

can you pls consider grey as a word, maybe

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
ikr, Grey should be a word too. I also tried "Bots" but apparently it's not a word too but Gaia uses it as a word.

I got that reorganizing glitch a ton of times and sometimes all the spaces are filled but the game says I have one blank space. And lets not even talk about the lag time of submitting the words emotion_donotwant

Lunatic

jonjon21428
ikr, Grey should be a word too. I also tried "Bots" but apparently it's not a word too but Gaia uses it as a word.

I got that reorganizing glitch a ton of times and sometimes all the spaces are filled but the game says I have one blank space. And lets not even talk about the lag time of submitting the words emotion_donotwant
yeah x;, congrats on gold medal btw biggrin

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
calgarian
jonjon21428

yeah x;, congrats on gold medal btw biggrin
Oh thanks redface redface redface

Friendly Ghost

jonjon21428

Same here!! Before I play word blitz it still fine but today it happens the same way you describe! =/

Feral Fatcat

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I type certain words.
for example: assume, or assign.
and both ss get ** treatment.
lol it's like wtfff.. rolleyes
jonjon21428

Is 'gray' considered one?

-
Calgarian = Calgary?

Business Bear

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
calgarian
can you pls consider grey as a word, maybe

I spell it both ways so sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't. It's really dumb that they haven't fixed it.
Yeah its pretty crappy and glitchy. I've tried alot of english words but they never accept them. It makes me so mad. And they say they dont want swear words or anything but they do allow them on the game. Its dumb and the game needs to be fixed. redface burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff