Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since SmashBlox is Not working right: Do you think that Gaia should make the date of the Halo & gold prize give-away longer??

Yes, I agree 100%. 0.40740740740741 40.7% [ 55 ]
Maybe? 0.096296296296296 9.6% [ 13 ]
No. 0.12592592592593 12.6% [ 17 ]
Do not care... 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 10 ]
I do not know?? 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
Just give me gold. 0.21481481481481 21.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
When I try to play the new game it told me to play a Tournament, but there is no open Tournaments shown to select!!!
Need help on what happening!!
Gaia I think you should make the date of the Halo & gold prize give-away longer.
The prize give-away should end on the Monday, 23rd of September since the game is not working right.

gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright
Lady Jinx Hoki
When I try to play the new game it told me to play a Tournament, but there is no open Tournaments shown to select!!!
Gaia I think you should make the date of the Halo & gold prize give-away longer.
The prize give-away should end on the Monday, 23rd of September since the game is not working right.

I can agree heavily to this.
Failure to make extensions would ensure the game serves as false advertisement at work.

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Javier Cross
Lady Jinx Hoki

Failure to make extensions would ensure the game serves as false advertisement at work.

emotion_bigheart emotion_brofist emotion_bigheart

Hallowed Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
They extended it to the 22nd, so no worries

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
I would prefer they fix the damn bugs the whole game is littered with rather than extend the extension.
Lady Jinx Hoki
Javier Cross
Lady Jinx Hoki

Nice to know you are not alone, actually.
Shadow of the Luna
I would prefer they fix the damn bugs the whole game is littered with rather than extend the extension.

Yes, they need to dispose of the bugs as well.

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bugs crying
-smashblox is lame I think gold mountain should actually let people win a million atleast a few times lol
Lady Jinx Hoki
Javier Cross
Lady Jinx Hoki

a pwaypen can I pway in it I a baby gooogagagooo
i like trains

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Divine Miko

11,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Shadow of the Luna

In regards to the game well, I do agree with you: DISPOSING OF THE BUGS first before that tournament thing. Then after it, we can work in the tournament problem. biggrin

Beloved Darling

15,825 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items