Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenmai
Kyuu = Phantom-Q

No kidding eh.
I didn't catch the memo.
StrawberiGurl
Hmm. Let's see.

Taking offers on a demonic pitchfork. If you want it, post your offers here. DO NOT PM ME.

and, umm,

Selling a space monster mask for 3k. Send trade with space monster mask in title if you want it.

and

Join the October letter lotto, freaks. Win 25 October 2004 letters. Entry is just 2.5k. Shake your bum over to here for details.

also

Auctioning off my sexy loin cloth. Highest bidder gets it after I'm done with it on Halloween. Possess my hawtness. You know you want to.

hmm. also

Giving away a couple letters to people that impress me. So what are you waiting for? Impress me, now!! domokun xd And, don't just tell me stories about what you've done. Demonstrate your talents.

and

Having trouble getting a vial of unknown liquid? Well, I'm here to help. I'll sell you one for 75g, less than they are in the marketplace. Don't cave in to the rip off artists in the exchange. Limit one per person. If you already have one or I've seen you selling these in the exchange or marketplace for a profit, don't bother asking for one. I will research anyone who asks for one. If I see you selling one of these for a profit later, I'll make a nice spot on my shitlist for you.

and

more to come...?

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Sparkly Werewolf

Kelly F
I gotta go do some stuff talk to yall later! 3nodding
see ya Kelly
*Dance around like a....corporate Cave man! x_x

Sparkly Werewolf